[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Labor Day at HRW

Labor Day at HRW

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Re: Labor Day at HRW

Postby Derby City Speedway » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:35 am

man, I hate missing this, it`s seems like we are always a few weeks ahead, or behind when you have these get togethers. Just depends on Cale and the grandkids when we travel there. Ken, glad you finally made the trip to Harry & Cindy's`, that is the center of fun for our hobby IMO. I don`think you can have a more knowledgeable, fun, and easy going group of people as you get there. The food ain`t to bad either if you catch Harry on a good day.

Was a bit odd seeing the green stuff on that plate though, before long it will be DASANI water and bean sprouts. :shhh:
Derby City Speedway
Derby City King

Postby FootScoot » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:59 pm

You're right Mark I had a great time at HRW HQ, and you couldn't ask for better hosts, except for you and your mate. Just wish I could have stayed a couple of days. :)
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby dreinecke » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:51 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:07 pm

Yes Mark...thanks and we did miss you. But I might be guilty of timing it so I have you all to myself :)

Thanks again all of you.

Might need to time it right in the Spring so DerbyCity and young bride can attend.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Cheater » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:57 pm

I want to thank Cindy and Harry for another great weekend.You two are something else.I can't wait to do it again next month up here! :dance:
Thanks to Chicagoland Hobbies,Slot Car Corner,Slotcar Place,Tire Razor Jon,MT Motors,RMS Resins,Cincy Slots,Dixon John Enterprises,and Paul Gage Tires for all your products and supporting these events.

Thanks again,
Cheater
Cheater
I've got Major Medical

Postby mokid » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:00 pm

I really mess the action
Love my family but darn them next time I will be there
I hope every one have fun

Thanks For all the updates Harry
mokid
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby DAVE » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:53 pm

I especially want to thank Harry and Cindy for including me in this incredible event. Two days of feasting and
slot racing, sharing our projects, and kibitzing with other like minded individuals, what could be better? And thanks
to all those who donated door prizes. Cheater's truck was overloaded coming back.
DAVE
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale