[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - TGIF - Tough week, great ending

TGIF - Tough week, great ending

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

TGIF - Tough week, great ending

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:39 am

Well it has been a heck of a week around here. The cool slot car news has done a lot to make it better.

And today we are lucky to have Mr. Derby City and his young bride visit old HRW.

Look for semi-live coverage...if I get a chance :)

Site should be faster loading for most. Our host still has a few bugs but are working them a little at a time. All hosts have issues from time to time so cannot get too upset.

Thanks for the patience folks.

Hope all have a great weekend!
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: TGIF - Tough week, great ending

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:49 am

I got the Kubota so muddy I had to power wash it this morning. Its okay, but the John Deere I washed at the same time lost a lot of paint from the power washer. You can't win.

Harry's rainstorms are headed for us this weekend, so I might get the whole weekend to work uninterrupted on the big track. I haven't done much at all for weeks now. I'm missing having a track something awful.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby RazorJon » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:54 am

did you use the 0 degree tip? I have had a very crazy week at work, ready for Sat.
have fun Harry I know Derby City will, do some laps for us 2nd shift racers
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:50 pm

No, it was fan tip. There must have been a hole in the paint somewhere.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:38 pm

I just checked the radar and its completely different from earlier today. Guess who isn't going to get to work on slot cars? The rain we were looking for went northeast to Maine, and the bigger storm that was pushing it is squatting in western Kentucky. Looks like another weekend mowing for me.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Ember » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:21 pm

You're right about it being a rough week. Been running backwards and forwards between here and hospital and aged care hostel for my Dad. Can't believe how quickly he's gone downhill. And still more running around to do today. Hoping I can have a day off on Sunday and spend some time relaxing.

Got a bunch of cars that need photographing, and an MGA that needs some tuning attention. And a forumite (from another forum) wants some 'wow' photos for his new webstore. On the bright side, I actually got paid dollars for the last slot job that I did.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby dreinecke » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:59 pm

Have the newly-minted LT.'s going-away party tomorrow with family and a few friends. Stuff is getting packed up quickly. He leaves for his assignment on Saturday.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby 2FER SLOTS » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Glad y'all made through the week :clap:
Works been tough! Lost 7lbs since april that's 17% of me :lol:

Said da heck with it today,my sweety and I left the house work and lawn mowing,hopped on the motorcycle and rode all our cares away.

Met lots of folks coming back from Sturgis.....we're on the flyway :D
2FER SLOTS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby moparjenny » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:49 pm

moparjenny
Cupcakes

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale