[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Prairie Mountain Speedway

Prairie Mountain Speedway

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Prairie Mountain Speedway

Postby CCC » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:11 pm

I had posted these pics a couple of years ago on the old forum. I purchased a Scalextric set for Christmas for my son. And I build a table for it in early in the new year. Here are pics from the construction.

construction of the frame

Table top added

Grass and fence added. Track set up

Couple of Slot.it models

My son is going to be 8 later this year. We have had a lot of fun with the basic figure eight track the last two years. We are going to add and expansion set to it to change it up. My 3 year old son is starting to drive on it now.

I am going to build a wood track this winter. I haven't logged on with the new forum until now. I miss some of the old threads on the old server. They were like an instruction manual. I see the Palmer Divide is still here for the most part. The other thread I really miss is the track that I believe Lister Storm GT was building. I sure would like to be able to read that thread again.
Last edited by CCC on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CCC
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Prairie Mountain Speedway

Postby dreinecke » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:18 pm

Welcome back! Glad to hear you're still playing!

The Palmer Divide v2.0 is still here. And, more on my website for the step-by-step.

ListerStorm is on track 11 or 15 now, so I'm not sure which one you were thinking of... ;)

Let us know what you decide to build!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby ourwayband » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:21 pm

Nice track!!Welcome to the newer HRW!!!!!

Rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby CCC » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:23 pm

Last edited by CCC on Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
CCC
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby CCC » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:25 pm

CCC
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ListerStormGT » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:19 pm

Welcome back Curtis, not sure if this is the one but it was the last one I built and was on casters. I have pics from start to finish if you would like more.

ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby CCC » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:47 am

Yup thats the one. Between the two old posts it was like an instruction manual. I'm sure I will have questions along the way.

Curtis
CCC
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby choc-ice » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:18 am

choc-ice
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby CCC » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:20 pm

Awesome! Thanks!!!

Curtis
CCC