[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - PM/NSR News

PM/NSR News

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

PM/NSR News

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:48 am

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: PM/NSR News

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:52 am

When you click on the links, use the LARGER PHOTOS as the thumbnails are not working in all browsers.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby FootScoot » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:01 pm

Both are very nice looking cars. It would be hard to decide which one to get, but I'm liking that Aston Martin as I don't have one, but the Porsche is nice too. I'm still waiting for the Valentino Rossi Abarth 500. :)
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby nhdungeonracer » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:15 pm

I know other companies have done the Aston Martin, and there's a bunch of them out there. But I'm pleased that NSR is making them to go along with their Porsche, Corvette and Audi R8. They seem to understand if you start a series, you really should have a variety of cars available for that series. The Slot.It Group C series proves that. So kudos to NSR for expanding their line of modern style GT cars :clap:
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby dreinecke » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:39 pm

Not usually my cup of coffee, but that Porsche...WOW! One of Mark's motors should do the trick! Hmm...I have some extra cash...what to do, what to do?
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Modlerbob » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:45 pm

I'm interested in the Aston Martin as an alternative to the model from Black Arrow.
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby raceeng18 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:18 am

The Porsche is a good runner. And now with the adjustable front axle it has a slight advantage over my other NSR 917's. Looking forward to the Aston Martin.
raceeng18
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Czar » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:21 am

Bob, I am curious why you are not considering the Black Arrow car. Is it because you have to order directly from Spain? I can easily see that as a turn off. When I ordered mine I had to get the bank that issues my card to lift a stop on all transactions from Spain. They unlocked my card for 24 hours so I could place my order. This is their policy for all card holders and it applies to some other countries as well. Apparently there is a lot of credit card fraud coming from Spain. I had no problems with the transaction and no fraud problems. In fact, I am patiently waiting for the Aston Gulf that is supposed to be released at the end of August. The Black Arrow car is very thoughtful and creative approach to the chassis and the body and paint are great. That being said, I am looking forward to this NSR as a companion to my Black Arrow(s).
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale