[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 3rd Lane Filled - Racer Lancia Beta

3rd Lane Filled - Racer Lancia Beta

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

3rd Lane Filled - Racer Lancia Beta

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:11 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: 3rd Lane Filled - Racer Lancia Beta

Postby baford1 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:37 pm

Harry once again great review & yes they are fine looking cars & like you I think that the 3 of them look good as they are

Richard
baford1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ListerStormGT » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:54 am

Another great review and that makes a nice lineup you have now. It is a great looking car!
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby FootScoot » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:16 am

I have the orange and black livery of the Lancia. It's really a nice looking car, and I think it should run very well even with the stock tires as they seem sticky enough. Great lineup Harry. :)
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby Florida_Slotter » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:46 am

The Sideways product always provides a high degree of value to the purchaser. I might have to make some room for a new stablemate. As always a super review by Harry & HRW!
Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Postby super2nr » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:46 am

Great read a s always Harry...thx.......I to have the 3 lane rule......I added some Supertires from SCC...1402rc........even a bigger improvement..I enjoy this line of Racer.....bit easier on the wallet.......
super2nr

Postby Modlerbob » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:32 am

This is why I usually get four from a particular group to make sure that when friends drop by I have a car for each of my four lanes. There are exceptions, of course, as I can't be so generous as to supply something from Racer or NSR for everyone. However, as of now, I only have one Sideways Group 5 car and it is the Lancia Beta in the original livery Sideways released. My next one will be the BMW M1.
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:38 am

Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback.

I did not plan on it either Bob. It just seemed to "happen". :)

I don't think I will collect very many more, but I might try the M1 to add more variety in the future.

Doing motor swaps here, just my taste. Also tires are on the way. I still think these tires are pretty good. This Slot.it compound at least hooks enough for fun running.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Florida_Slotter » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:32 pm

Harry,

A very cool how-to article would be putting an H&R Hawk motor in one of these cars, keeping the anglewinder configuration. SCC has an adaptor to make this type of swap possible.

I was planning to do this, but until I can post photos again (need to get a PC up & running) all I can do is use my tablet to enter text.
Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Postby dreinecke » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:38 pm

That DOES look great!!! That is a great looking field there.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale