[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - TGIF - Busy time

TGIF - Busy time

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

TGIF - Busy time

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:34 am

It has been a busy week around the Skunkworks. New reviews and website updates are finished and more on the way.:)

Couple projects this week are trying to come up with a chassis plan for my 40' Shotgun Sedan and actually get some paint on the 1/32 Stocker Camaro.

1/25 HRW Vintage Coupes are on the way to Bibbster's great track. Mine are in last place as usual, but no DNF yet :)

What are you folks up to this weekend?
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: TGIF - Busy time

Postby ListerStormGT » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:56 am

After tomorrow I am on vacation for 2 weeks and me and the family are headed to New Orleans until Thursday. I hope to go see the WWII Museum and take one of the nightly ghost tours. Of course the food is another thing I am looking forward to. When I get back I am thinking of changing my track around a little and/or building a small portable oval that I can put up/take down when I want. Other than that I will put new motors in the Slot Its and run some laps.
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby nhdungeonracer » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:11 am

Have our regular racing program at the store Saturday night with Sportscars and Slot.It Group C's.

And we also have the 1st ever Crystal Case Proxy race to run as well. Looking forward to running these :banana-rock:
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby dreinecke » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:43 am

A few orders, continue on working on the long promised molds, a movie, and a 4x4 trip on Sunday to try out a few new mods on the Jeep.

I also plan on a little write up on something the Boss sent home with me - Dickie will like it because it is his favorite color!

Can't wait!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby FootScoot » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:44 am

If I get time work on the '67 Corvette, and '67 Plymouth Belvedere stocker, both have been works in process for months. I won't mention the others, too overwhelming. I won't be climbing any ladders or doing a lot of steps either after pulling the muscles on the right side of the old butt. :lol: Three days now and it still hurts. :o
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby dreinecke » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:49 am

Ken - take it easy - it just took my dad 16 weeks to get over that!!! He had it so bad he was completely laid up during that time. Major nerve issues as a result.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby RazorJon » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:40 am

I got to work till midnight then turn around and be back at 9 on Sat. morning, then building chassis jigs Sunday
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:56 am

Just slavin' away on the track and arranging the building to accommodate the construction. Getting to see some progress lately.

Lee, do you have a native New Orleans person to help? More than ever, you really need someone. If you stay at one of the big hotels on Canal Street, they have concierge people to help. Say hello to the Corn Fence and Mme. Laveau for me.

And, just for fun, see if you see my father's memorial brick at the museum. They gave him one years ago when the museum was built, for an incident during the Battle of the Bulge. He was up for a Bronze Star for it, but all the officers who knew about it were killed before that particular skirmish was over. My aunt arranged with some of the remaining guys in his unit to make the contribution for the brick.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby ListerStormGT » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:03 pm

Rob, my wife was born there and grew up most of her life in the area. We are staying in the French Quarter this will be my first time there but she knows all the places to go and not go. To be honest its not the place I would pick for a vacation especially in July but if it keeps her happy it keeps me happy.
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TsgtRet » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:14 pm

Well today (Friday) was my Saturday this week.....first thing this AM mowed the front yard on the Kubota then switched to the 1945 Ford 2N with a 5' Bush Hog and did the pasture. Next took a break and took the car to get a transmission service before our trip to Ga in a week. When I got home got back on the Ford and kept mowing till about 5:30. Total about 5 acres today, more to do tomorrow. Been "vegging" since 5:30...amazing how sore you can get just bouncing around on a tractor!
TsgtRet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MoparGreg » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:23 pm

routing my track today, just stopped for lunch :)
MoparGreg
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:49 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby MoparGreg » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:45 am

MoparGreg
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby RazorJon » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:45 pm