[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Welcome ALL Newcomers!

Welcome ALL Newcomers!

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Re: Welcome ALL Newcomers!

Postby Ember » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Thanks for the chuckle Fantasy Racer, although I do feel a little sorry for Ms Candice. Mighty glad to hear you've rediscovered the joy.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby Shotguns Hunny » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:11 pm

Thank you for letting me become part of your board!
Hope you can handle a Gordon Fan :banana-rock: :banana-rock:
Shotguns Hunny

Postby TsgtRet » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:16 pm

TsgtRet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:59 pm

Welcome to HRW. I mean that...even with your driver choice :)

Just kidding. Welcome.

Now...you NEED about 20 or so NASCARS for the new oval. Shall I make you a list? You need more than just one...your favorite driver needs someone to rub against right? You know, like the 1:1 does. Think of it as adding realism :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Shotguns Hunny » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:24 pm

Shotguns Hunny

Postby sixtiesracer » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Welcome to the family!!! :clap: Get that Midget finished.Paint it Pink ,There's been several cars and drivers that made it their trademark.The was the "Tickle me Pink " Funny Car, and Donna Mae Mims,raced sports cars in SCCA events and they were always Pink.There was an Indy Roadster that was Pink as well.
sixtiesracer
The Rustinator

Postby RazorJon » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:46 pm

RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby Shotguns Hunny » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:05 pm

Shotguns Hunny

Postby RazorJon » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:28 pm

Welcome one and all, Found it George,AKA Whitecloud :text-welcomewave: shipping your jig today :music-rockout:
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby Wolseley Hornet » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:03 pm

Hey Scotscim, you made it!

Welcome! This really is the place to come for Oval racing enthusiasts.

It's also friendly, supportive, endlessly informative, and fun!

I can pretty much guarantee you'll be back again and again.

David.
Wolseley Hornet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby bobbyraz49 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:38 pm

Hello !!
I live in Buffalo but am currently visiting my daughter in Vegas.
Upon my return home I want my own track !!
I race 1/32 cars, so..should I buy the track or make my own ?
The area available to me is 6 x 9.
I race on plastic at a local hobby store. 6 lanes of analog , each lane 220 feet
This is a new hobby for me and I am really enjoying it. To date..10 Scaleys and 1 Carrera.
What brand of cars do you like/race ?
:text-thankyouyellow:
bobbyraz49
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:03 pm

Welcome to HRW.

I would say get a plastic track like you are used to racing on. Talk to your dealer at the store and I am sure they will take care of you.

I like Carrera, Slot.it, Scaley too. Nothing wrong with those brands.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby stillplayswithtoycars » Wed May 14, 2014 12:35 am

Hey y'all.

Been on SCI for a while, and I've come across hrw a few times. Decided to start partaking here, after realizing I've used a few tips from HRWs articles before that have really helped.

See ya around!

Cory
stillplayswithtoycars

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed May 14, 2014 5:58 am

Welcome Cory, glad you made it :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Indy500Lee » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:30 am

I may Not be a Newcomer, But I have not been around for a while, in the old forum I use to be LancerLee, I donot have my Lancer anymore but, I am back racing again and having fun!! Look forward to talking and maybe meeting up and racing together!!

Lee :banana-dance:
Indy500Lee

PreviousNext

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale