[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Welcome ALL Newcomers!

Welcome ALL Newcomers!

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Welcome ALL Newcomers!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:12 pm

We want to welcome all newcomers to both our forum and the hobby.

Feel free to dive in and share the fun you are having, ask questions, and get to know the people here.

We don't care if you race with or without magnets, what track brand you have or what scale it is. From simple tracks on the floor to room-filling scale masterpieces...all are welcome.

I assure you that the people at HRW are the best the hobby has to offer. The folks here are always happy to see new people and help them out when they can.

You can also EMAIL ME or send a Private Message through your user control panel anytime.

Again, welcome to HRW!
:text-welcomeconfetti:
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: Welcome ALL Newcomers!

Postby Supra7mg » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:26 pm

Thanks for having me.
Tire Razor Jon hooked me up with you guys.
Now I understand why he is so excited about Home Racing World.

Steve
Supra7mg

Postby Jesla » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:48 am

Welcome to one and all..............
Jesla
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Scatman1 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:12 pm

Welcome Steve.
Scatman1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Supra7mg » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:09 pm

Thanks guys.
The pleasure is all mine.
Supra7mg

Postby bamdogg » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:58 pm

Figure I'd say hi, LONGTIME lurker. Have a Carrera track I want to set up (which I'm trying to find since we just moved), but keep debating whether to do that or just go ahead and route a track (was thinking of a direct copy of the ozark track). My two year old loves watching slot cars at the track by our house, and I kinda want to slowly get him into it. Anyway, hope everyone has a great holiday.
bamdogg

Postby Scatman1 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:39 pm

Welcome bamdogg. Set that Carrera track, and have fun. We are here when you are ready to plan and build your wood track. Happy holiday to you.
Scatman1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:45 pm

Yes, what he said :)

Welcome!
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby FootScoot » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:57 pm

Welcome one and all! Any question about anything slot related can be answered here. Ask away, post pics of cars, tracks, scenery, drivers panels, etc... Welcome again. :)
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby RazorJon » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:39 pm

welcome guys
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby Modelant » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:43 am

Hello to all the forum, it's great to be here, I hope to be regular, and hopefully not breaking any rules if I open a post to introduce my company a little better.

Best Regards
Albert Jobal
Modelant
Modelant

Postby goosenapper » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:37 pm

goosenapper
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby fantasy racer » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:42 pm

just wanted to say thank you, as a child every xmas i wanted a AFX track some where along the way i forgot how much fun it was. well one day at work i walked pass one of my clerks desk and she wzs on a slot car site,i poltely aske if i could see her in my office, when she entered i could see she thought he is going to chew me up, i askdd her to have a seat and these where my exact words candice i have never had a issue with you but if you cannot assist me all of that may change. my question to you is how long have you been into slot cars her response was im not my husband is and it keeps him home instead of in the streets and from time to time i like to surprise him with a couple of cars i said ok this is what i need from you by c.ob. today i need websites on slot cars your husbands cell phone and to find me several sytems and help me decide on wich one i want and thanks to candice im back in heaven this hobby is so amazing and the technology advacement floored me thanks for letting me be part of you guys :)
fantasy racer

Postby dreinecke » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:46 pm

Welcome! I've never seen anyone scare an employee with slot cars, but you may just have LOL! So, what setup did you end up with?
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby fantasy racer » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:07 pm

hey guys i ended up going with carrera digital but i would like to say i have investigated and have come up with this i purchased four sets i recieved them on wed took off work thur and fri i love the sets but this is what i purchased today i ordered oldslotcarguys video went to home depot purchased a router .6 sheets of MDF,stoped in radio shack and purchased all of the items needed to make the dual box anlog/dig from slotbaer website i have completed the box for chipping the lanes in order to run no carrera digital cars. i also have built using cardboard with foam centers my command tower i purchased some of the carrera pit garages but didint like the sit alone building so i placed the garages and enclosed with the cardboard and created a brick pattern so i have been a little busy. my wife says to me i cant believe you are doing this i wish i had known years ago that this is al it takes to keep you in the house and by the way i used your card because i noticed you had no pink cars and i need my own i would also like for you to paint the inside of my garages pink and add light inside so long story short guys not only am i revisiting a lovely child hood hobby but the greatest thing of all my wife and I are bonding and having a ball the funniest thing was she had made a sign to glue on my back not realizing that crazy glue isnt elmers and says hey baby i was going to put this on your back but my fingers are stuck and i replied OH MY YOU DIDNT USE CRAZY GLUE DID YOU? HER RESPONSE YES I SAID THATS A 24 HR BOND THEN YOU CAN HAVE IT SCRAPED BY A RAZOR LOL THANKS GUYS...OH YEAH RMS RESINS I THINK YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND YOUR CRAFTSMANSHIP IS TRUELY A GIFT MY FRIEND AND WE WILL DEF BECOME ONE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS YOUR WORK IS AWSOME GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
fantasy racer

Next

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale