[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Pioneer Stealth Camaro Sighting

Pioneer Stealth Camaro Sighting

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Pioneer Stealth Camaro Sighting

Postby dreinecke » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:45 pm

Lee and I had the privilege of testing the new Pioneer Stealth Camaro on the HRW road course!!!

All we can say is the car is so fast and smooth that it is almost impossible to see!Image

We do think the driver could use better detailing though. If you'll notice the finish, there is no orange peel present.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Re: Pioneer Stealth Camaro Sighting

Postby Derby City Speedway » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:06 pm

You guys must be doing shots of hot sauce, that finish looks rough as a track surface.
Derby City Speedway
Derby City King

Postby RazorJon » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:48 pm

you guys been drinkin?
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby Ember » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:54 am

Think you're mistaken. That's the XRay Camaro, not the Stealth at all.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby FootScoot » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:26 am

If they've been drinkin' it don't matter. :lol:
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby ListerStormGT » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:31 am

Getting to test this car out has been one of the best things about this trip. I do wish the driver had a helmet though. :lol:
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby olskoolslotz » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:57 am

Last edited by olskoolslotz on Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
olskoolslotz
"THE Champ"

Postby 2fast4u14 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:05 am

too many fumes from the fire?
2fast4u14

Postby crossovercrazy » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:08 am

Dave,

My top ten responses:

1. Now you've let Scalextric see that model, and they will do a whole series of them, like the motorcycles, or Ninco with the X-Slot!

2. Speaking of Ninco, the one you show looks like the one they offer in the "Classic" series, except it costs $80, and you only get the parts shown there (60k rpm motor extra).

3. Fly also had a version, but the parts you see here didn't fit good with each other and rubbed, and had to be replaced.

4. Auto Art had one, too (with lights (although they tended to bleed through the body), and nice wire wheels), but the driver's head there was the size of a BB.

5. The old Polycar wanted to release one too, but they couldn't find any invisible nails for the axles.

6. Carrera had one too, but all you could see was the polarity switch.

7. SCX will be releasing the Stealth Renault 4, due to high demand, pushing back delivery of the new Cuda.

8. Until a couple years ago, that was the only version of the MRRC Cheetah that was available for about a decade.

9. I think it could really use a set of stealth aftermarket tires. I like using it with my Stealth controller, but I can't seem to find where I left it.

10. By the way, all my Racer cars are "stealth" - I dare you to come find them!

Actually, it looks just like my scratch-built cars after the first time I hit the dead-man curve wall at Bullitt Speedway!
crossovercrazy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby KnowtoriousWon » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:33 am

Mine is different! Mine looks much better than your picture, more shiny and a bit clearer! And the driver has real fabric clothes with buttons, hmmm ... maybe two versions to drive the collectors crazy?
KnowtoriousWon

Postby dreinecke » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:47 am

Bwahahahahah! You are all too funny, and the Top 10 is CLASSIC!!!

5. The old Polycar wanted to release one too, but they couldn't find any invisible nails for the axles. - This isn't completely true - they couldn't find RUSTY nails...

Speaking of Rusty; had a little Debbie for ya last night. Fell into a sugar coma right afterwards.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:50 am

This is the kind of silliness I need on a blazing hot Saturday morning! My thanks.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby SOBwanhoser » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:26 pm

Hmmm...I can see a limited edition "Wonder Woman" version in the future.....or maybe a "ghetto parking lot Camaro" version with a broken window, 2 wheels missing and a hole in the dash where the radio should be....the possibilities are endless...Jules? :lol:
SOBwanhoser

Postby Florida_Slotter » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:54 pm

Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Postby MoparGreg » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:01 pm

Is this what happens when you are in a HRW food coma? If so I want some, Im comin over, Ill fire up the bat-boat & be there in 2 shakes of a slotburger.

Is it just me or is the driver steering the car in the middle of the car?
MoparGreg
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale