New Track Opening in Elyria, Ohio!

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

New Track Opening in Elyria, Ohio!

Postby OctagonSpirit » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:05 pm

After a lot of effort on the part of my Dad, my brother Ian, my wife-to-be Mukti, and myself, I'm pleased to announce that my Dad's Hot Wheels shop has expanded to include its own slot car track!

To celebrate, we're hosting a little bit of a day long party with loaner cars and controllers and free track time for all on the 22nd. We're extremely thrilled about how far we've come and looking forward to everything to come.

The track is one of our own construction and design. It's a four lane hillclimb...ish with about 80 running feet, all done in magnabraid from Professor Motor. It's built with 4" lane spacing so that low power 1/24th scale cars won't be excluded, and we feel it's practically a palace for 1/32nd scale cars.

I hope to see all of my friends in the hobby stop in this Saturday to enjoy themselves.

We're in the Carlisle Indoor Flea Market in Elyria, Ohio. Right on Oberlin-Elyria Road, for folks who know the area.

OctagonSpirit

Re: New Track Opening in Elyria, Ohio!

Postby baford1 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:18 am

Congratulations & well done I really hope its a huge winner for yous , there can never be to many slot car tracks

Richard
baford1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale