[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Slot.it 962 IMSA ready

Slot.it 962 IMSA ready

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Slot.it 962 IMSA ready

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon May 27, 2013 7:24 am

New tail "IMSA 86" shape, new cockpit

Body weight: 16g.

Offset 0.5 motor mount

16,5 mm rear wheels

Check your favorite dealer for price/availability
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: Slot.it 962 IMSA ready

Postby Jesla » Mon May 27, 2013 7:32 am

I need the Miller car too…….
Jesla
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Florida_Slotter » Mon May 27, 2013 8:35 am

From-A! I hope they do this livery. Perhaps some of the "Beer Wagons" that were running in that series.
Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Postby Alaskaracer » Mon May 27, 2013 10:38 am

Hopefully they also do the BF Goodrich and Wynns cars
Alaskaracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Jesla » Mon May 27, 2013 11:56 am

Oh yeah! The Wynns car was cool too…….
Jesla
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Mon May 27, 2013 12:02 pm

That is really nice looking! Maybe I should get one of these since I sold the rest of them...I mean you never know what someone else wants to run, right?
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Mon May 27, 2013 2:00 pm

That's a great idea, David! I have some Slot.its I can part with, and that will finance that Coke car. I'll have to get Kurt to tell me which one to sell. I never have paid a lot of attention to how these things become collectables.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby FootScoot » Mon May 27, 2013 2:02 pm

Very nice! They're killin' me. It's hard to keep up with all the new stuff coming out. I'll be out selling blood and organs before long. :lol:
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby Jesla » Mon May 27, 2013 2:47 pm

Jesla
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon May 27, 2013 3:18 pm

Rob...PM me please if you have Tic Tac high tail :)

And yeah, this one here will join the collection.

Just rediscovering these cars one Slot.it at a time.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Mon May 27, 2013 5:35 pm

I'll have a look tonight, but I don't think I bought that one. There could be one I took in trade, though.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Mon May 27, 2013 8:48 pm

Sure enough, the duplicate is the Hawaiian Tropic/SWAP car. Sorry about that.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby dr fabio » Mon May 27, 2013 9:49 pm

On a slight tanget which one has the longer wheelbase, the 962 or the 956??

cheers
Dr Fabio
dr fabio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby baford1 » Tue May 28, 2013 5:49 am

another great looking car from Slot It can not wait till they bring out the Can Am McLaren should be good

Richard
baford1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby RichD » Tue May 28, 2013 7:51 am

The 962 had the longer wheelbase, the nose of the 962 was more blunt. I would like to see this one done.

RichD
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale