[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Pioneer News?

Pioneer News?

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Pioneer News?

Postby Alaskaracer » Mon May 06, 2013 5:07 am

Has anyone heard any updates from Pioneer as to how things are going and when we can expect to see the Camaros and Legends cars?
Alaskaracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Pioneer News?

Postby frank9129 » Mon May 06, 2013 9:56 am

The last I heard is "They are in the works".
It's been at least a month. The relocation to England must be the delay.
frank9129
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Mon May 06, 2013 10:43 am

I know I'm worried. I sent an email. Hopefully we'll get a good news reply??

Bruce
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ElSecundo » Mon May 06, 2013 11:15 am

Well, we know that the clear cars are out there, and I've seen some of those on eBay, too. There is also this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PIONEER-SLOT-CA ... 3a80e294c5

Looks like we just need some patience.
ElSecundo
The Great One

Postby Cincyslots » Mon May 06, 2013 12:34 pm

that's not that reassuring since inaslot is Jules.

Bruce
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Mon May 06, 2013 12:56 pm

Here's the reply I got. As we all know things can come up so I wouldn't hold your breath just yet.

The cars are now in final decoration, we are hoping they will be released this month.

I fully appreciate its frustrating, no one knows that more than us.

The paint testing is all done they are in the final décor process.
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ElSecundo » Mon May 06, 2013 1:12 pm

ElSecundo
The Great One

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Mon May 06, 2013 1:27 pm

I'm a faithful Jules fan, but I have to say that this experience does tip the balance thoroughly toward the negative regarding pre-orders.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby FootScoot » Mon May 06, 2013 3:16 pm

Jules will get it done. I'm waiting patiently for the tube chassied Mustang's & Corvettes. Some Legends cars would be cool too. I have faith in Jules. It just takes a lot of time to get things rolling. No pun intended. :)
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby Ember » Mon May 06, 2013 3:59 pm

It will happen... Just a matter of when.

But, I think there may be the need to fight the urge to give release dates in future. Hopefully once these roll out and he's in full control of the factory the dates will be easier to keep.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby dreinecke » Mon May 06, 2013 5:27 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon May 06, 2013 6:21 pm

On a related note, I just saw Elvis at my local grocer's.

I am sure Jules will be around and let everyone know how things are going soon enough. But the email Bruce shared is good news.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby dreinecke » Mon May 06, 2013 6:49 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby dr fabio » Mon May 06, 2013 8:32 pm

Last word I had with Jules was that he was having an issue with getting the tampo right for the thin striping on the Donohue Camaro. Im hoping that issue has been resolved. Now for the other 48 issues......

cheers
dr fabio
dr fabio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale