[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - The first Mini Van That I can get excited about......

The first Mini Van That I can get excited about......

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

The first Mini Van That I can get excited about......

Postby Jesla » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:17 pm

Arriving to an undisclosed location in the Mountains of East Tennessee this week!!!

Thank you Bruce.... :music-rockon:
Jesla
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: The first Mini Van That I can get excited about......

Postby ElSecundo » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:54 pm

I officially pronounce you the HRW GFP (HomeRacingWorld Glutton For Punishment)!

Looking forward to more about this car. :)
ElSecundo
The Great One

Postby Jesla » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:05 pm

:text-thankyouyellow: :banana-wrench:

Bruce said it weighs a ton too....... :laughing-rolling:
Jesla
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TsgtRet » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:22 pm

Renault Espace......didn't the boys on Top Gear park one on a train crossing :o and then make a covertible out of another :shock: ? What are your plans? :auto-mysterymachine: :auto-ambulance: :auto-driving: :auto-layrubber: :auto-rally: :auto-swerve:
TsgtRet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ember » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:38 pm

The Espace was the one the figured most sporty. So yes the did use it for the convertible van. So... Going for that upgrade?

Mind you. The Espace did win their people mover races.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby Jesla » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:39 pm

Clarkson would sing a different tune in this one......

Last edited by Jesla on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesla
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ember » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:11 pm

I didn't even notice the slot in the bottom of the first photo. :)
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby ElSecundo » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:31 pm

Cool, and Martin Scorcese is driving it.

Big 'thumbs up' from me, Jesla. Not my particular cup of tea, but really unique. :)
ElSecundo
The Great One

Postby FootScoot » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:35 pm

I really like it! It's just so different. Very intriguing to say the least. I just may have to have one of them. I know I'm strange. :lol:
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby Jesla » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:44 pm

Unique....That's the draw for me as well.

Funny, Sad and true......they hit the self today and sold-out today.....all 5 that came to the US.

I had asked Bruce to keep a look out for them a few moths ago......and , Boy, did he come through!
Jesla
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TsgtRet » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:05 pm

TsgtRet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ListerStormGT » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:44 pm

That is actually very cool, I would even buy one of those!
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby AllanI » Wed May 01, 2013 2:20 am

AllanI

Postby Wolseley Hornet » Wed May 01, 2013 2:44 am

With respect, THIS is a Mini van . . .

(Sadly,not mine )

Any thing else is just a mini van.

Mind you, that's a really nice slot car. :drool:

David.
Wolseley Hornet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Wed May 01, 2013 5:59 am

Yes, to my knowledge, only 5 were brought into the USA. It is cool and as stated, very heavy.

Enjoy it!

Bruce
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale