[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Ninco Stratos

Ninco Stratos

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Ninco Stratos

Postby ListerStormGT » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:28 pm

I received both of the new Ninco Stratos today from Getslotted the Pirelli and Alitalia liveries. One of my all time favorite cars from childhood I had to get them. These pictures don't really do the car justice but they both look like Ninco did a great job on them. I will be doing a review on them and I will also compare them to the Team Slot versions I also have. I hope to have the review done by the weekend to share with everyone.

ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Ninco Stratos

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:37 pm

Looking good Lee, glad you got some of your favorites.

Now get to work you bum :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby ElSecundo » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:04 pm

Whoops, there goes my wallet.
ElSecundo
The Great One

Postby balsaworks » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:05 pm

I am very curious. Already have the Team Slot versions - should I get these from Ninco...?
balsaworks
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Modlerbob » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:48 pm

This was also one of my favorite cars from my youth, even with all those headlights. I saw it on Top Gear (BBC) last year even though the car they reviewed was a kit car build. Jeremy could barely fit in the thing.
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MrAdept » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:25 am

Are these available in the States yet?

Mark
MrAdept
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TsgtRet » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:29 am

TsgtRet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ListerStormGT » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:53 am

I only saw them available overseas, I picked both up for $128 including shipping and received them in a week.
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ember » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:50 pm

I'm really looking forward to your review. I have two TeamSlot kits here, which I doubt will every be put together although I've looked at them and made a start several times. Too much work needed to get the pieces to fit. And oh so many pieces.

So. Looking forward to knowing if the Ninco one is worth its dollars.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby ElSecundo » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:10 pm

Hey Ember, let me know if and when you ever want to ditch those kits. :)
ElSecundo
The Great One

Postby Ember » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:14 pm

I'll have to have another stab at them, but there's a fair chance that you'll be able to have at least one. They were originally intended for Mini Monte Carlo in October.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby dreinecke » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:30 pm

The Stratos was one of my favorite cars growing up in Germany. I've actually seen a few on the streets in Europe - 2 were while in Spain. Loved it so much, somewhere I've got a very nice, large RC car of it I got in about 1978 and I think I have some pics of the ones in Europe.

Either way, just a cool looking car!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby ElSecundo » Thu May 02, 2013 10:41 am

The TeamSlot version is one of my favorite slot cars, but that won't stop me from trying the Ninco cars, too. You never know when somebody is going to do it better or more to your liking. And yes, I'm still talking about slot cars.
ElSecundo
The Great One

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale