[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Hay Harry I have to ask you a question

Hay Harry I have to ask you a question

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Hay Harry I have to ask you a question

Postby racer6583 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:22 pm

Dose the PC lap counter system need to use another program or is it a stand alone system that don't need any other soft ware besides the two you mention in the 143 forum.

Question #2 do you know where can I find a Carrera 132 digital for under three hundred dollars I'd like to get the one with the cheetah and the cobra coupe but every where I've looked.

The place's want at least three hundred plus shipping and I think that is to much for that set.
Thank you.
racer6583(Rex)
racer6583
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Hay Harry I have to ask you a question

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:44 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:48 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby racer6583 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:05 pm

Thank you very much sir.
The PC lap counter is what I need cause the track will be both Digital and analog thanks to 356speedster for my non digital cars also 356 shared how he made his digital an analog by installing a 4DTP switch and just taking the wires from the control unit that go to the track to the switch and adding analog controllers and the like I'll be able to run both on the same track.

That is why I asked about the system you use I'm going to check it out in depth later tomorrow to make sure it fits my wants and need for my set up
racer6583
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby racer6583 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:04 pm

I sent a email to pc lap counter yesterday and Guy Langenakens the person in charge sent a email telling me what it can and can't do with the Carrera digital.

It works better with the scaley cause the scaley sends more data to the program then the Carrera, so it is all good with the digital tracks from all the manufacture's and as you know works great with the woody's.
racer6583
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale