Re: Scalextric Jim Clark Lotus C3311

Postby Cincyslots » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:34 am

Should be in stores TODAY woohoo.

Bruce
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby RazorJon » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:25 pm

mine came yesterday I am going down to race it after dinner thanks for the great service
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby Florida_Slotter » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:47 am

All I can or will say on the subject is simple . . . . . Scalextric must have put some sort of very special magnet in this car! They might have used that mostobtainable magnet I've been reading about. At least that is what I told me wife. As I walked into my local slot car place of business there was one of these cars sitting on the shelf. Before I knew what was happening, it leapt into my hand and I simply could not put it down!

Has anyone else ever had this happen to them?

Seriously it is now one of my favorite 1/32 slot cars. I have always loved the mid 60's style of Grand Prix cars. Perhaps that was brought on by a movie I had seen back then by the same name? Regardless of the reason, those are still my favorite kind of car. Now I have one in 1/32 scale.

The other day at our club, we literally ran the wheels off of the cars. A blast to race and dice with. I can why David Hobbs almost jumped into the Gurney car during a recent TV show about All American Racers on SpeedTV.

Yee haw!
Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Previous

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale