[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Another box from Pioneer

Another box from Pioneer

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Another box from Pioneer

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:13 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: Another box from Pioneer

Postby Z-carfan » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:03 pm

Wow! Looking sharp.
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Another box from Pioneer`

Postby slothead » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:34 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing more when you road test and tune it. I got my Red Devil Charger street rod in the mail yesterday too. Very nice car.

My Charger came in the same box with the white noodles. We have a kitten that was born as a barn cat and she gets into everything. I set the box aside and saw her heading in that direction then noticed she'd reopened it and gotten a noodle out she was trying to eat. I ended up having to put the box in the shed to keep her away from it.
slothead
The Doctor is IN!

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale