Better late than never.

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Better late than never.

Postby btaylor » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:43 am

I know I am late to the party on these cars, but mine just came in the other day. I have to say, I am pleased with them, and since reading Harry's review's on them, it was no surprise. I must admit though, that if not for the digital trap door, and some extra wire, these chassis' remind me of the Artin stocker series of cars. The nylon rear axle bushings, and ribbed chassis, not to mention the wheels, look amazingly like the American Thunder cars. This is not a bad thing to me, as I still use the Artin chassis for many scratch builds, and 3d print them quite regularly. All in all, they have found a new home on my short little bullring oval, and they are quite fun to race together. The T bird is ordered, and like everyone else, am awaiting the "Gasoline" version. Hats off to Scaley for another great series of cars.
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Re: Better late than never.

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:59 am

Good to see you warming up the oval. These are some fun cars and easy to tune.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: Better late than never.

Postby btaylor » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:17 am

Agreed. They ran fine right out of the box for me. Some urethanes, and sanding will bring them up to speed. I have to say mine are very evenly matched at present. Says a lot for the quality control on the motors. No runaway's like some brands.

BoB
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale