[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - New to me 1969 Revell setup

New to me 1969 Revell setup

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Re: New to me 1969 Revell setup

Postby Quickcars » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:49 am

Last edited by Quickcars on Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quickcars
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby kidvoltage » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:28 pm

Mark, I've got two of them here - one for each track.

Go to eBay and look for 30V 10A power supplies. They will be in the reasonable price range of approx. $50.
kidvoltage
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby RichD » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:03 am

RichD
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby NHBandit » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:35 am

NHBandit

Postby 3nickel » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:24 pm

I Finally got the table done to the point where I could put the track down and test things out. I had to add a "shelf" to increase the width of about 7 feet of table, but its sturdy. The table height is 33" without any foam board. I will put some foam sheeting on the plywood to quiet things down eventually. The table is about 14' long as it stands now. Probably about 230 lbs of wood. Still lots to do, but at least I can run the cars now and then. I haven't put the original track shoulders on yet since they're a pain to install because the guard rail is so fragile. Here are the three modern cars I've got so far that I've run on it. One Revell Lola , one SCX Fiat, and one Fly Porsche. The Revell motor spins so much more easily, and is so quiet compared to the others. It almost seems the SCX and Fly gears are too close to each other, and the motion is "pixelated" if you know what I mean. The braking is very fast because of this though. Actually this is another topic so I'll knock off now.
3nickel

Previous

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale