[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Scalextric 2019 Range Launch! Oh yeah

Scalextric 2019 Range Launch! Oh yeah

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Re: Scalextric 2019 Range Launch! Oh yeah

Postby Z-carfan » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:14 am

I'm not a big police car fan... until NOW! I love that trooper Javelin. Brilliant!!!!!!
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby DaveKennedy » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:21 am

DaveKennedy
Master Shutterbug

Postby Modlerbob » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:33 pm

Just got the Nascar thunderbird. I think it will be very popular and even though I'm a Chevy man I think the Thunderbird will end up the dominant car of the two.
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby slothead » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:27 pm

Bob - what are your plans for painting the Thunderbird? Do you have a replica or fantasy livery in mind?

I know the cars are white, does that include the interior? I could put on a decent coat of paint and some decals, but painting the interior and driver would test my skills.
slothead
The Doctor is IN!

Postby Modlerbob » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:21 pm

Temporarily, I have put the Havoline stickers from the Monogram model of the Davey Allison Thunderbird on the white kit. The interior tray is black with a black roll bar and a white driver. I haven't decided yet which set of Jim Heller Nascar numbers I will buy to replace them. There are a few sets for a white thunderbird. I'm betting Jim will offer additional Nascar thunderbird decals in the near future. In case anyone is interested, the wheel base for the T'bird and the Monte Carlo are the same but the overall length of the T'bird is about a quarter of an inch shorter. The track width is the same for both cars. The T'bird on my track can stay with the Monte Carlo after only installing PG tires. I have a feeling that after I open it up and do some tuning to it the T'bird will be faster.
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dw5555 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:38 am

That MG6 is different.
Dave
dw5555
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale