[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - My MB Slot Pagani Zonda not here yet

My MB Slot Pagani Zonda not here yet

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

My MB Slot Pagani Zonda not here yet

Postby Modlerbob » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:34 am

I think my last post in the old forum was concerning my purchase on e-bay of a MB Slot Pagani Zonda and the fact that it had not arrived yet. Well it still ain't here yet. The only reason I am making this post is my concern as to whether those of you who decided, based on my original post, to order one too have received yours yet. Please let me know.
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: My MB Slot Pagani Zonda not here yet

Postby FootScoot » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:22 am

I bought one too, and have yet to see hide nor hair of it. According to eBay's package tracking it hasn't even been accepted yet. This kind of worries me, but the person who sold them could have a medical problem, or a family emergency. Things out of our control do happen. :)
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:45 am

Well, mine showed up right on time, and sealed and complete. Maybe you guys should start following up on this now, since I ordered a couple of days after you did, I think.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby FootScoot » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:12 pm

I paid for mine the 1st of September, so it's only been 8 days. I'll give it some more time before I start to worry. :)
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby FootScoot » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:18 pm

Checked the shipping notice on ebay. It has been processed through the Louisville post office, and on it's way here, yippee! :)
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby Modlerbob » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Well, at least now mine seems to be in the USPS system. My luck, first in last out :roll:
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SuperSlab » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:40 pm

I placed my order on August 30, it was delivered to the parcel service I use on Friday Sept 7.
SuperSlab
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby FootScoot » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:28 am

Seems the seller sells lots of things besides slot cars. He has 40,000+ feedback with a 99.8% good rating. Most of the negative seems to be broken R/C helicopter blades, but they are kind of delicate. :)
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

It came today

Postby Modlerbob » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:22 pm

Mine arrived today. All's well that ends well. Just a tad slow. I also noticed that he deals primarily with R/C toys. Now to find out what we've got. Underneath it looks a lot like my Avant Slot LMP Peugeot. So for you who run on routed tracks it ought to be great after changing to suitable rear tires and hubs.

First decision, what color to paint it, and whether to do a racing livery?
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Modlerbob » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:09 pm

After looking through the images and checking the Pattos site I have decided to do the Sebring 2003 silver and black livery. Not exactly famous as it was next to last and a DNF but rather attractive.
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: It came today

Postby moparjenny » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:15 pm

moparjenny
Cupcakes

Postby ElSecundo » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:26 pm

Nope, it has plastic wheels. The MB Slot is a rare bird. :)

The reviewer is a dolt. :lol: He apparently knew that MBSlot makes set screw aluminum wheels, but assumed that's what was on the cars they sell.

I'll have to go back and fix that in the review. ;) My mistake, not Bob's.
ElSecundo
The Great One

Postby moparjenny » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:28 pm

moparjenny
Cupcakes

Postby ElSecundo » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:31 pm

Hey, it's what I do. :)
ElSecundo
The Great One

Postby Modlerbob » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:45 pm

I've got to say, for plastic rims these look to be the best you can get but I still think it will end up with a set of Slot.It rear rims and supertires. I also noticed the bronze bushings are very tight initially.
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale