Oh what to do

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Re: Oh what to do

Postby ccobra » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:15 pm

Our family used to have a Beagle and one year for thanksgiving the Beagle brought home a fully cooked ham. It was such a funny sight seeing that Beagle haul that ol' ham home but we couldn't say anything for someone was missing their main dish for dinner.
ccobra
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Reegs » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:25 am

Well, that's what dogs do. I'm sure Cro-Magnon man saw the pooch run off with a haunch of mastodon on more than one occasion.
Reegs

Postby lancelotalove » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:22 pm

The things our dogs do, sometimes funny, sometimes not so funny.
Had couple of dogs some time ago. I dont remember much of the normal good days, but I sure remember the days they caused havoc!
Shortly after the havoc, i catch myself smiling ear to ear and telling other people about what they did.
1.I remember my dog taking the sandwich off my girlfriends lap while she was making it. She turned to put something away and when she looked back, it was gone.
2.I remember my dog leaving to take a walk, he went into a neighbors yard that had a pond with fish. He loved swimming so he went in and started chasing the fish.
3. I remember taking him to Colorado to see snow on a vacation. I have pictures of him and i on a sled going down a small hill. Also seeing him pull himself thru snow on his belly, makes me laugh.
These are just a few memories of him.
Bringing up memories.
Have to get another dog soon. I feel something is missing without one.
Take time and get pictures when you can. You never know when they will have to leave you. RIP
lancelotalove
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Broman62 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:17 pm

Beautiful pup ya got there...just look at that face and them eyes and what’s going thru his mind...”I told you I’d get you back for that thing you did to me that time...remember “!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Cars are replaceable...friends like that are not ;)
Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale