Fully articulated driver figure

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Fully articulated driver figure

Postby viejoronnie » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:24 pm

I was visiting my great nephew and saw his collection of Mega Blox Call of Duty mini figs, I asked to borrow one to examine and he gave me a duplicate he already had. I can't remember the figure's mil- spec handle but I call him "Henri" for the bearded French wonder, Henri Pescalaro, who drove in 33 Le Mans races, winning 4 times.

These minifigs are 2.15 in tall, or about 5' 9" scaled up to full size in 1/32 scale. The arms are jointed at the shoulders, elbows, and wrists. The lower body is jointed at the waist, hips, and knees. These little guys are like Ulrich mini men, but nearly fully assembled amd painted. I just need to paint on a proper driver suit and take Henri up to the local Lego store to see if a modern Lego minifig spaceman/racing driver helmet with visor will fit and look right. Perhaps I'll try my hand at the Pescalaro driven 935 used in the failed bicycle world speed record attempt.

I really like the arm articulation and may try the old hands on the steering wheel connected to the front steering gag.
viejoronnie
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Fully articulated driver figure

Postby Lou E » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:03 am

Those are interesting, did you manage to stuff him into a car?
Lou E
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:06 am

That is pretty cool! I "think" I saw some Mega Block sets at at Ollie's discount store over the holidays... I'll have to look into that further!
Looking forward to seeing how you put him to use!
:)
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby RazorJon » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:21 am

That's pretty cool, a few of my 1\24 builds I used Star Wars figures, yes I have a Lando Calrissian and a Indiana Jones drivin a truck :text-bravo:
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby walker » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:19 pm

Never forget the excellent 32nd scle AIRFIX multipose figures. There isn´t anything better if you want your own individual figures and poses.

Roland
walker
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale