[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - NEW! RMS 1970 Monte Carlos Available!

NEW! RMS 1970 Monte Carlos Available!

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

NEW! RMS 1970 Monte Carlos Available!

Postby dreinecke » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:00 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Re: NEW! RMS 1970 Monte Carlos Available!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:24 am

Thanks Dave for the update. Great looking model.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby mikeinclover » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:05 am

I love the styling of a 70 - 72 Monte Carlo. I had one I bought when I was living in California in the Navy. I have actually been thinking of getting another one as of late. I really like the look of the car just wish you hadn't opened the wheel wells. That has stopped me from buying all of these classic muscle car's. .
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:34 am

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Z-carfan » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:54 am

Wow that is a sharp one David!!! Excellent work, I will have to get one soon.
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:12 pm

Snagged one! Thanks, David.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:39 pm

Hey...you better not of took mine! :violence-smack:
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:55 pm

I didn't do nuthin' Bugsy, I didn't do nuthin'!
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Modlerbob » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:20 am

I will be getting one of those Monte Carlos. I just have to make sure I've got enough money in the bank to pay the bills first.
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:47 pm

Allison and Johncock underway! Image
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby DixonJohn » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:18 am

Outstanding as always Dave :dance: :dance: :dance:
DixonJohn
"The Mayor"

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:24 am

Yes sir, looking good.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Modlerbob » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:35 am

I think instead of doing the gold and red Monte Carlo I may do a reverse retro scheme like a Dale Earnhardt Goodwrench #3.
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:21 am

I can't decide. I did the Allison Monte Carlo years ago in 1/25th, and it turned out to be one of my best jobs. But do I want to have a big and little pair of the same car? There was a '72 or '73 blue and silver car, too, I just haven't remembered who it was. The resin ought to be here this week, so I better figure this out soon.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby dreinecke » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:30 pm

Gents - cars have all left the RMS fold.

Bob - Like the idea of the retro paint scheme.

I'm still awaiting my decals...
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Next

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale