[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - The Bob Estes Cougar

The Bob Estes Cougar

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

The Bob Estes Cougar

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:52 am

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: “The Bob Estes Cougar”

Postby dreinecke » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:56 am

Looks great to me! I wish they'd painted the valances, but I can live with that. Order going in today!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby noddaz » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:51 am

Very nice...
I need this with a Carson decoder...

Scott
noddaz
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby slothead » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:34 am

I'm about to place my order with SCC. What's the PG tire size? Are these the same as all the other Scalextric Trans Am cars (which also fit the Pioneer Mustangs)?

Slothead
slothead
The Doctor is IN!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:39 am

I've been waiting for this one...
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby BARC 1 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:36 pm

Whats with the subject line on this thread. Hangover from the "snag"
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby slothead » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 pm

The Scalextric Cougar doesn't show a tire size (didn't come up for me) on the Tire Size selector on SCC, but I found what I was looking for on Dave's review of the Cougar and Challenger from 2013: PGT-21104.

I'll be adding this car to my series as soon as SCC can get it to me. This will make 4 Cougars (#98, #14, #41, #79) to do battle with many Mustangs and Camaros. I'm hoping there will eventually be at least this many Scalextric Javelins to join the fray too.

Slothead
slothead
The Doctor is IN!

Re: The Bob Estes Cougar

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:05 pm

That's a pretty dream, Slothead. I'll join you.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby TuscoTodd » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:25 pm

That is just plain sharp!
:banana-dance:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:56 pm

Mine arrived. Gorgeous. The valances under the bumpers are a detracting element but overall, I'm very pleased. I am confident I can fix the valances to look right.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale