[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - TGIF - On the Bench?

TGIF - On the Bench?

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

TGIF - On the Bench?

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:14 am

Been a good week around here. Had a blast last weekend with our annual Spring Fun Run and finished a couple projects on the side.

Some new releases are sneaking into to HRW HQ and look for some fresh reviews next week. Glad I have a new camera. going to get a workout!

Family arriving here again this weekend and will be heavily employed by my grandchildren :) I predict some track time.

Enjoying more resin casting lately and have a couple more projects in the works for the Showdown Series. Stay tuned.

Hope all of you have a great weekend.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: TGIF - On the Bench?

Postby Nor Cal Mike » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:36 am

Nor Cal Mike
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:10 pm

What a week.

Had a good friend visit and I'll post on that separately as it is very cool.

I also made progress on the new PDR! Building this one in the garage while a blizzard is going on outside!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby chappy » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:36 am

Well my weekend started Friday morning. I picked up my eldest (4) grandson and had him for the entire day. He wanted to,go to Poppas and race cars. He is actually quite good at it. So First thing was a great breakfast of eggs , farmer sausage and special homefries, then onto the new Canfield Green. It was an honor when he decided he wanted to put the Marching Band which my good friend SG Dave had sent me. So it was really the official opening of the Green. We raced until Lunch time , at which point chicken fingers and fries were the order of the day. ,an can he eat,mi am surenhe has hollow legs. Then back to,the Green for more racing. Funny thing is it was always , Poppa I'm winning lol just loved it . When my youngest (2) arrived with parents in tow , the action was really hot, another natural hit the track. Man it just dosent get any better than this. Me and both my grandsons having a lot of fun with squeals of delight and tons of laughter. If this is what keeps us together I will always have time and facility for them and yes really me too.
Hope you all have a great weekend
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby ourwayband » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:09 am

Cool Story Chappy!!
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mayberryman » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:26 pm

It has been a real good weekend for me, on Friday I took the bride of 46 years to Whole Foods and after than we ate at Qs BBQ in Richmond. Today I went to Williamsburg to attend a race at The Barn Burners Slot Car Club with very mixed results. First race I proudly protected last place as my Ford Gt decided to go belly up in the second segment. The second race my Porsche 962 really hauled the mail for an unexpected first place, thus going from worst to first. In a couple of hours I will be leaving for Summit Point, West Virginia for an SCCA Majors race. All the way back from Williamsburg I was deciding where to go on Sunday, Virginia International Raceway (135 miles away) has a WEC race and Summit Point (155 miles away) has the majors race. My love for Summit Point outweighed the fact that VIR had a bigger event. Come Monday I am sure that my poor 69 year old body will be crying for a time out.
Mayberryman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale