BARC on the Road

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

BARC on the Road

Postby BARC 1 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:15 pm

I had the good fortune of visiting Dariusz on his home track and met a few of the Edmonton slotters. Nice bunch of guys with some smooth running cars. As Dariusz is doing very well in the proxies he has entered I decided to let him shake down the cars I have built for the Porsche Ford wars and the RAA proxy. In short order he had some great observations and tips to get my cars running better.

Having the opportunity to use a track with some long straights meant I was finally able to stretch the legs on these cars. The twin can was way short of top speed, and it was evident here, but it was smooth and consistent and the chassis will benefit when I incorporate some of Dariusz's suggestions

The short time I spent with the group was a lot of fun, and I hope to visit again. It was very good to run the chassis on this track and I learned so much more about the cars I built and how they handled at the higher speeds.

The track is a very nicely done four lane wood track and was smooth to drive. As good as the track is the club members were the real gems. A very big thank you to all who made my first visit so welcoming.

Oh I also got to see one of Strangebrews modifieds up close. A real jewel of a slot car
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: BARC on the Road

Postby Radarek » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:50 am

Hello BARC

Thanks for the visit. Anytime you gonna visit Edmonton give us a call and stop by for some racing or testing. We love guys like you very positive and fun.
And we looking forward to having you here for Trans am proxy.

Best regards
Dariusz aka radarek
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale