[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Tell me what you think

Tell me what you think

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Tell me what you think

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:03 pm

I was looking for some old cars I like and this popped up. It doesn't meet the requirement for what I want to do, but I do have one in my Mustang box, untouched. No case or base or any of that junk, but I do have this car and it has no laps at all on it. Obviously $350 is crazy, but does anyone want this cheaper than that price, to fill a collection? I would rather someone got this who wants to collect.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/2223664935 ... noapp=true
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Re: Tell me what you think

Postby frank9129 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:05 pm

Waay,
Keep an eye on it. I was surprised when a car that I let the kids race went for some unbelievable price. The car was in worse shape than mine.
frank9129
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Jesla » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:46 pm

Damn.... I have one BNIB that I had a german friend join the Carrera Club and get it for me...

I think all said and done it cost me about $60usd for his membership and the car.

Still wouldn't sell it... unless it hits 4 figures.
Jesla
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:57 pm

I don't plan to spend any time getting it sold, but I thought if any of our guys needed it, I'd make a price and make someone's birthday surprise, ya know?
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Ky.Slot Racer » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:22 pm

Ky.Slot Racer
HRW Master Modeler

Postby 4424ever » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:05 pm

What do I think, I think this is another fine example of many that HRW is the best community on the web thanks to Harry and kudos to you Rob :music-rockout:
4424ever
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Racie35 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:47 am

This is what I think....I think yould get a warm fuzzy feeling inside that would last for months if you just gave it to me. Nothing will make you feel better than giving.
Racie35
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale