[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Home Racing World • View topic - Avant chassis arrived

Avant chassis arrived

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Re: Avant chassis arrived

Postby BARC 1 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:44 am

Hang in there. Stuff from China can be a real crap shoot with respect to delivery times.6 days to 12 weeks. I have had stuff show up that I forgot I bought it has been so long.i was building a Bluetooth onboard sound module. I bought some electronics last fall. They showed up about a week ago.
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Nor Cal Mike » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:22 am

I think it took a full two weeks if not a little longer to receive my package of chassis from them. It must be coming air freight because shipping containers aboard freighters would take longer. Who knows how long it takes the Chinese to ship stuff out from their end or for incoming packages to clear customs on our end.
Nor Cal Mike
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby 31blackvicky » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:25 pm

If you are still waiting for your order, try clicking on the tracking number on your order page on the bay site. It will open a window that shows the name of a port in China and it says China Post. Then click on the actual tracking number within the window and you should get a new browser window to open to a page for USPS tracking. I've been trying that since March 20 with nothing new – and then suddenly tonight the USPS page says my package arrived in New York and is going through Stamford, Conn. Perhaps your package was in the container with mine.

31blackvicky
31blackvicky

Postby Wobble » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:23 pm

China Post???
Wobble
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Racie35 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:48 am

Is the mirage what fits this chassis? I wanna find one but be sure it'll work.
Racie35
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Racie35 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:30 am

I got a body and answered my own question...mirage doesn't fit....it must be the chassis to the kremer Porsche. Now I need one of those. Ha!
Racie35
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale