[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Carrera new Ford GT

Carrera new Ford GT

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Carrera new Ford GT

Postby Czar » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:37 pm

I was just visiting the Slotcar-Union site (a French site) and they are showing the new Ford GT in orange and silver #2 fantasy livery in digital 1/32 scale for sale. I added it to the basket and it did not show that it was a pre-order or not available. Has this car already been released in Europe? Some of the other cars, promised by Carrera were shown with a "blanket" covering them, I assume because the car is not yet available, but not this one. I would like to know if his listing is accurate.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Carrera new Ford GT

Postby BRS Hobbies » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:48 pm

I just checked and it says pre-order underneath the order button. The estimated delivery date is 9/2017.

Best regards,
Brian
BRS Hobbies
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:25 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Czar » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:27 pm

Thanks BRE, I missed that, and I guess my French is not up to par. Funny though, (or maybe not) they do not show the red, white,and blue livery at all. Harry, probably, but there is no picture when i click on the link. Either way, I know Carrera has said it the car won't be here until later. I'm okay with that, just don't want to miss it.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:28 pm

You might need to check your computer. The car comes up on all 4 of my systems, MAC, Android, Windows.

In any case, it's this one.

And our USA dealers are getting them, so I can wait until they get them.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Czar » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:52 pm

I'm using a Mac with Safari. Just checked again, and no picture, but that is the one. Oh well. I can wait too, I just don't want to miss it.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby DaveKennedy » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:32 pm

DaveKennedy
Master Shutterbug

Postby Racie35 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:57 pm

It's the right color...carrot they're dangling in front of you.
Racie35
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale