[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 65 Mustang Fastback

65 Mustang Fastback

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

65 Mustang Fastback

Postby Fitzy » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:33 pm

Fitzy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: 65 Mustang Fastback

Postby Dundee Denny » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:34 pm

Thanks for the heads up, Hobby Lobby usually carries these and they have the Falcon and Avanti too.

With that 40% off coupon, they become very well priced!!

Dundee Denny
Dundee Denny
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Z-carfan » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:06 pm

Very cool!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:44 am

Hey! Finally something a little more along the lines of what I had hoped to see with the new run of the scale stars!
Going to have to keep an eye open for that one!!!
:D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby proxieken » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:29 am

What is the release schedule on these cars? It seems about 1 per year. I agree that this car makes a lot more sense than the Ranchero and Studebaker. I saw they also released a 1960 Thunderbird but I never noticed it and now it is going to be hard to find one. I used to own one of those so will have to browse around to find it.

I have the Ranchero and have to give it a very positive review. It is nice and solid and should take some beating on the track. I plan to cut a tiny area out of the bed to clear the motor and glue in a tool box or crate to make it look like there is something being hauled around. It fits very nicely on this chassis-

http://www.carrera-showroom.de/pages/25 ... story.html

If this kit is the old Monogram kit re-produced it is going to be a very good fit also.
proxieken
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:05 am

I too am very interested in this. Hopefully the sales reward them and they make new releases a priority.

Cheers

Dan
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:05 pm

Never seen the T-Bird as a re-release either and it's not shown on any of the sites either or FB pages.?
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby loosewheel » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:27 pm

Hmmm? I have a use for that.
loosewheel
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TsgtRet » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:31 pm

TsgtRet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Wobble » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:34 pm

Now just imagine how good it would be if they had a notch back version of this 'Stang too.
Wobble
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Modlerbob » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:44 pm

I saw the three cars at Hobby Town but backed off when I saw the price sticker, $24.95 each. I remember when you could get all three for less than $5.00 and get change. I'd love the Avanti but unless I can find one for $10 or less I won't be adding it to my stable.
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Z-carfan » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:46 pm

I noticed the same issue Bob, up in Ohio $24.95 was the norm.
I found one on hobbylinc.com for 15.89, so I jumped on one. The Avanti is on there now for 7.95!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale