[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Tis the Season *List and Guidelines Added *

Tis the Season *List and Guidelines Added *

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Re: Tis the Season *List and Guidelines Added *

Postby Z-carfan » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:56 pm

Sorry gang, I'm the slacker, but my package is in route to me. Then out to my recipient.
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Almafan 55 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:07 pm

Yes ,Santa delivered a very cool MRRC Shelby Cobra #19 to my house! :text-thankyouyellow: sorry but I can't seem to figure out how to post pics from my iPad :angry-tappingfoot: this is a pretty neat gift exchange. Sign me up for next year!!!
Almafan 55
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:55 pm

Deck the Halls with boughs of Holly! The Scalextric Dan Gurney Cougar pulled into my mail box today. Thanks Secret Santa!! :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:

Happy Hallidays to all!!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:59 pm

Those are some sweet cars! Merry Christmas

Bruce
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:49 am

I think I got the best one of a kind Carerra Digital C7 Corvette. Will post photo when I find my cable link.

I thank CincySlots for this car, Thank you.

The car will be raced at SCC for the NEC Race

When: Sat. Feb. 4, 2017

Where: Area 51 Raceway, Storrs, CT
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:47 pm

lol, I tried to add a little twist. I hope you do well with it.

Bruce
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Z-carfan » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:47 pm

Heads up, my order arrived and I just dispatched to my Secret Santa recepient. Sorry it wasn't under the tree in time but will be there soon.

Pics to show my new toy from Santa....

Thanks to my secret Santa, cheers!
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:56 pm

Thanks Santa,

I received my BMW DTM in the mail yesterday. I love it. That sucker is hitting track for the next DTM race.

Update since I left my computer at work. Here's a pick of my sweet new ride.

Thanks again,
Bruce
Last edited by Cincyslots on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Gameover » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:04 pm

I believe everyone has their toys!!! If not let me know.
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby Brumos RSR » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:21 pm

Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:55 pm

TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Gameover » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:58 pm

Todd Joe Lister had your name.

You all are very welcome. I didnt do much just got addresses and drew names. You all made it happen and i thank you all for that. I will continue this every year! I havent heard anything bad and assume all are happy. Thats the exact reason i started this!!!

Thank you to all that got involved!!!
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby CatRacer » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:13 pm

Finally sorted out Brumos RSR was my Santa. :D Thanks, Tony! Swell choice of a car. :auto-driving:

Many thanks also to Gameover, he of the many avatars, for getting this off the ground. Lots of fun and I look forward to the next one.
CatRacer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:20 pm

TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby gascarnut » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:55 pm

That was great, thanks for the idea and to all those who participated.

My Secret Santa was Patrick, aka Catracer, thanks for the super Sideways BMW. I really like the old GP 5 cars, and Sideways are doing a great job of making excellent cars.

Dennis
gascarnut
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale