[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - MRRC Monza Chassis

MRRC Monza Chassis

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Re: MRRC Monza Chassis

Postby SuperSlab » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:59 pm

SuperSlab
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby goosenapper » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:03 pm

It is painfully obvious now that someone has explained it to me. So my math does suck! :lol:

Thanks, SuperSlab!
goosenapper
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:11 pm

Goose, you had me worried. My math sucks, too!
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Mitch58 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:51 am

I just ordered two of these from Pendles for a little over $8.00 and regular shipping price.
Mitch58
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:08 pm

I wrote Pendle's and now I have it straight...

[I hope I'm not wasting you time, folks. I used to see statements on the Pendle's site regarding VAT. Now I don't see it, and a google search tells me there was talk of killing VAT after Brexit. Do I continue to calculate orders with VAT in mind?
Rob]

"Hi Rob, thanks for your enquiry. The new website is much more advanced than the old one. If you create an account and log in the website will recognise you are located in USA and will know not to charge VAT, therefore the prices will be displayed without VAT. You can also show the prices in US$ there is a currency button in the top left corner of the home page. To be clear you will not be charged VAT.
Hope you enjoy our new site, any problems just email me.
Cheers, Sean"
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby WB2 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:09 pm

Rather nice of Pendleslot and other slot shops to nix the VAT.
I've been searching for specific BEMO model trains. None of the hobby shops I've contacted would delete the VAT. One English shop said the VAT kept prices even for everyone. I assume they pocket it when shipping to the US.
It's also like pulling hen's teeth to get it back when flying out of European countries. Basically, they don't want to give it back.

Back to the original post: waiting for a review of the chassis when Mitch58 receives his.
WB2
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby WB2 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:44 am

Any reviews on the chassis?
WB2
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dangermouse » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:18 pm

WB2

As far as I know a shop has to be registered to offer to VAT free prices - if a hobby shop doesn't do a lot of international sales it may not be worth their while (as possible expense) to register to sell VAT free.

If they are a large online shop that says they sell internationally then they should offer VAT free. I have noticed some countries in Europe don't offer VAT free shopping.
Dangermouse
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:49 am

Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mitch58 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:02 pm

I bought a couple from Pendles for the standard price along with a few other items and it was just regular shipping to the states. I've started putting it together then realized it needed a larger sidewinder pinion that nobody makes for the 1.5mm shaft. I ordered an adapter, meanwhile it got put on the back burner. Now I have the parts, but it's too darn cold in the garage to enjoy fooling with it.
Mitch58
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby WB2 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:05 pm

Should have used the 2mm stainless steel tubing trick.

I may order one from Pendleslot.
WB2
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mitch58 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:16 pm

That is the part I received. It is supposed to warm up here in the NW later this week, I'll try to finish one of them and see how they run.
Mitch58
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale