[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - New Ninco Porsche 356

New Ninco Porsche 356

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

New Ninco Porsche 356

Postby goosenapper » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:56 pm

goosenapper
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: New Ninco Porsche 356

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:19 pm

Very attractive paint...equally unattractive collector based price. A shame really. Like the recent Scalextric pricing it seems many have not noticed.

Sadly, because of that...I pass.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby HRWJim » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:09 pm

I really like the livery. That's a great looking car. Sadly you are right Harry. Goose I would be all over multiple Carrera if they would bring out any one of the three you mentioned. Jim
HRWJim
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:40 am

Nice car, silly price.

I've got a spare 356 chassis and will be getting one from Chris A. instead. He's got a 356 body in resin.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby goosenapper » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:09 am

goosenapper
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby FootScoot » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:34 am

Nice car, but really at that price? I know they are made in Spain but get a grip Ninco. There is a guy making resin bodies on that other board that goes by "Munter", his really look good compared to a lot of them. :)
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby ListerStormGT » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:36 am

Its just pure price gouging, Its a shame really. I like their cars but I refuse to buy them at the prices they sell for.
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:10 am

It's the age old PRICE debate. Carrera just has to be kicking butt in sales. They have too. Of all the brands we carry, Carrera cars are selling 2 or 3 for every one of the others. Plus, they are turning out awesome cars in 2 scales. I really like that 356 but I'll not be getting any. OK, bad day rant over.
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Lou E » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:51 pm

I've stopped buying NEW Ninco cars a long time ago because of their prices, the fact that they moved production to Spain means nothing to me.

Carrera and Slot.it are the brands I look at first, I feel they are a good value for the money.
Lou E
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby jcis4me » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:35 am

Aloha
Im a Porsche nut so it will be in my line up. I basically run the smaller chassis designs due to my small track, re-motor them if they have higher rpm motors with MT-1's and get a more realistic look whilst racing. I do not generally buy anything else, due to the fact that when you motor the faster cars down . . . well that just aint right!!!

"I'd seen someone selling 356 resins on ebay, but wasn't too impressed with the looks. Could you post some photos of the resin when you get it? An option for a nice 356 body would be most welcome."
That body is a copy of the Ninco body with all the accessories molded in. Rixvette on the other forum was selling these for a while.

Anyone care to wager what motor is in this one? NC-5? NC-8? NC-14? My guess is a Ford 427. :lol:
My guess 426 Hemi?? ROTFLMAO!!!
Aloha
Marty
jcis4me
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale