[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - TGIF...what are you doing this weekend?

TGIF...what are you doing this weekend?

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Re: TGIF...what are you doing this weekend?

Postby DaveKennedy » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:48 pm

Given what's happened in Connecticut whatever I do will be done with the greater appreciation for my family and extra hugging of my 7-year-old son will be involved i'm sure.
DaveKennedy
Master Shutterbug

Postby Scatman1 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:32 pm

Scatman1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MrAdept » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:42 pm

MrAdept
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:04 pm

Holy crap. I just came out of the Hobbit and saw this.

My wife is a Pre-K teacher. I cannot imagine an entire class, let alone one child being lost.

Thoughts and prayers with families of this tragedy.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Cosmic Bilby » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:00 pm

....Yeah, unreal, just turned on the TV and saw the coverage.

Quiet weekend here, won't be too much happening.
Cosmic Bilby
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cosmic Bilby » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:20 pm

....Scratch that!

Just remembered some Paul Gage tyres came in the mail earlier in the week, I might upgrade some Carreras I think!!!
Cosmic Bilby
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ember » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:22 pm

Heart felt condolences to those involved... The world is a sadder place today.

I have a weekend all on my little lonesome. So... Out to the toy room I go. The stereo will be cranked. Freedom!

Got a proxy car to build and 2 new rally cars to play with.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby youngster » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:31 pm

Guess I'll be spending time inside. It's warmed up some BUT;
supposed to get Rain (Which We Need) tonight thru Sun. night or Mon AM.
I'll find something to Tinker with as can't buy any New Ones right now.
Too many other things all the the years end.
ALL YA'LL Have A Great Safe Weekend.

Youngster
youngster

Postby 2FER SLOTS » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:08 pm

Gonna sneak off with my best friend and celebrate being married 30 years....then come back home and race some slot cars :dance:
2FER SLOTS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby jmsh54 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:13 pm

Greetings, Working on finishing up a Pegaso Berlineta by A2M on and off this weekend. Meeting up with a bunch of friends Saturday for dinner. Have promised myself I will not waste 3 plus hours watching the Detroit Lions on TV Sunday. Regards, John
jmsh54

Postby frank9129 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:55 pm

Hay guys! If you need something to do tomorrow morning, give me a call or drop by OLPH in Edgewater, MD. I will start the first heat at 08:30 at the Breakfast with Santa. I do this for the Kids.
frank9129
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby subdude17349 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:11 pm

IHSR race day at my place, Flying Cow Raceway!
subdude17349

Postby Tubby » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:16 pm

Christmas family parties sat afternoon and night. One on Sunday afternoon. Gonna need a lot of beer this weekend!

Tubby
Tubby
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ChallengerGuy » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:23 am

Immersing myself in the hobby of slot cars so as to offset the sadness of the news. Having said that, will also undertake some retail therapy at the local hobby store tomorrow morning and buy my kids more Christmas presents, just because I can.
ChallengerGuy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TsgtRet » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:00 pm

Working Sat & Sun. My "weekend" was Friday, spent it getting the oil changed on my car, grocery shopping and overhauling a toilet. Exciting stuff.
TsgtRet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale