[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - I Love my postman!!

I Love my postman!!

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

I Love my postman!!

Postby smallblockhero » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:12 am

he brought me fine gifts a few weeks early for X-mas. im thinking these will be the last of the cars i actually buy that are out of the box for a long time. many projects lined up.. but you guys already know this. anyway i figured id like to share my new toys , seeing as how you fine chaps always do the same.

i finally got my March 761...a damn fine runner right out of the box. definately the best handling Vintage F1 ive purchased yet. as fast as the M23 but better handling. smoke the FW07 hands down.

the 1971 917 driven by Vic Elford at 1000km of Spa. i did expect more from this car performance wise. but shes great to look at, and i got it for under $60. so i cant complain too much.

Old Skool Matchbox/Scalextric Chappy. no magnet car remake of the old version. fun car looks good..drives worth a piss. tires will help but shes still not the worse ive ever purchased.

smallblockhero
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: I Love my postman!!

Postby Reslotted » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:24 am

Donnie,
The March's are awesome aren't they? I'm addicted to them. Up to 6 now.
Is the 917 Porsche the sidewinder or new inline version?
Theres a tonne of easy stuff you can do to the old classics, maybe Harry can throw a link in that ties in to his fixit on the HRW main site.
Talking of parcels in the post did that one from me get there yet?
Reslotted
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby smallblockhero » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:29 am

thanks Ted,

no parcel yet, but i figured it would be at least 3-4 weeks so no worries. im dying to see this fixit your referring to. i love the old scaley F1s and this chappy. i now own 3 old F1s and theyre all shite to honest but thats ok. theyre for fun and laughs.

the 917 is a sidwinder bro.
smallblockhero
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Reslotted » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:46 am

Reslotted
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby smallblockhero » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:20 am

wonderful links. i read the first one before i bought the car. the second one i havent seen but was also covered in the first one. thanks Ted.
smallblockhero
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cosmic Bilby » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:57 am

...Nice!

I hope my Postman (Lady) is as nice to me soon....

Yes, Merle and the yellow Toyota Yaris pulling into the front yard and putting those beautiful red and white "Come and get it!" slips in the mailbox...

....Somedays if the parcels aren't too big she will bring them with her.

Ahhh this is what dreams are made of around Christmas time....

"HAVE YA STOPPED SMOKING YET???!"

I will Merle if you bring something to deaden the pain.... honestly :)
Cosmic Bilby
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale