[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Slot Car Corner Service - now with EXTRAS - Updated 12/13/12

Slot Car Corner Service - now with EXTRAS - Updated 12/13/12

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Dum de Dum Dum . . . . . They're Back ! ! ! !

Postby Florida_Slotter » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:44 am

Dan,

You'll be happy to know . . . . de Dum-Dums are back!

I just got my order from Slot Car Corner with a couple of pairs of those awesome 15 x 11 insert wheels and some Super Tires that are so wide it's scary! As normal, fantastic products and super service. I had placed my order on Thursday of this week and the package arrived yesterday. Can't ask for speedier service at this time of the year!

I knew you'd be interested to know that Dum-Dums are once again being included in orders!

Time to place another order! You should get your Dum-Dums, unless you're on the 'Naughty List'!
Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Re: Slot Car Corner Service

Postby Scatman1 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:43 pm

I was going over my stuff I've ordered from SCC, and realized I had some items that were sent for free. Thanks guys. I guess I should pay more attention. :-)
Scatman1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby nhdungeonracer » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:02 pm

nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby Florida_Slotter » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:43 am

Leadfinger1,

Psst, if you think Dan is complaining, I don't think you understood his post.

That would be the first one. It was "tongue in cheek" and basically pulling their chain. If you look at the entire post, you will see at the bottom Dan talking about the jest in his post and how he really feels about Slot Car Corner.

Just thought you might have missed all of it.

But hey, Slot Car Corner is a great place to spend your money at!
Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Postby dreinecke » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:52 am

Led finger - first off, welcome to HRW, the best place on the net!

Second, I think you missed the severe sarcasm in my message. Since you've only posted here two times thus far, you haven't seen how much we revere SCC here on HRW.

Go back and read it all again, this time with a grain of salt.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby dreinecke » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:12 am

LOL! Now you see! Dickie and Steve all hold a special place in our hearts and thanks to their extremely dry humor, we here at HRW like to help them improve in their attempts at humor.

It's all good! Happy Slotting!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Cosmic Bilby » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:02 pm

Well I gotta vouch for these guys too!

I put an order through the other day, got an E-mail today letting me know that they had refunded me some money because they could do the postage out to Oz for less than quoted...

....Don't know about you guys, but this doesn't happen to me all that often :)

Thank you Dickie and Steve, I really appreciate you guys!
Cosmic Bilby
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HRWJim » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Hey David I know why you didn't get the Dum Dum pops, Dickie sent them to Jake and his buddies here. They loved them and thanks for the great service. Jim
HRWJim
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Florida_Slotter » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:02 pm

Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Postby dreinecke » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:09 pm

Oh, I think it is on now! I just get home, open my box of motors from SCC and here's what I get:

Oh, I didn't know these were sold as singles...wait, something doesn't look quite right...

I dig to the bottom of the box...

Now, on one hand, I appreciate the fact that SCC is looking out for my health. Then it hit me:

"Dickie thinks this controller makes my butt look big!" Either that or this is a new ObamaCare initiative...
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Reslotted » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:49 pm

Reslotted
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Slot Car Corner Service - now with EXTRAS - Updated 12/1

Postby Cosmic Bilby » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:26 am

Hee hee :)

Yes the colonials from the Antipodes thank you!!!

Ted, maybe they will take coconuts as part-payment from now on???
Cosmic Bilby
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ListerStormGT » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:53 am

Hollow handles, that's classic right there...... :lol: :lol:
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:58 am

Wow. Talk about being important!

Just classic!
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby rbianchi » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:58 pm

You keep getting dum-dums in your order but I'm still stuck with the original dum dum here!! :?

I hope I can beat him again Wed. night though!
rbianchi

PreviousNext

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale