[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Slot Car Corner Service - now with EXTRAS - Updated 12/13/12

Slot Car Corner Service - now with EXTRAS - Updated 12/13/12

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Slot Car Corner Service - now with EXTRAS - Updated 12/13/12

Postby dreinecke » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:15 pm

What is the deal with these clowns? I've had semi-decent luck in the past, but wow - something has changed.

I ordered 10 MT Motors 5 days ago, and FINALLY(!) today a box shows up. What, they using Pony Express up north now? I've NEVER had to wait that long for anything. If anything, it was three days at the most.

On top of that, there was no extras, no Dum-Dums in the box, no note telling me to braid my track, my back hair, or my little pony's tail.

So what gives? Postman doesn't come by the store for free candy any longer? Budget cut-backs? Cost increases? Loss of hard-working help? Delusions of Grandeur? You're out of Dum-Dums after sending me the store's supply?

Oh come-on! You know I really feel this way about you guys:

:romance-grouphug:

Seriously - if there was a SCOTY for retailers - you boys are it! (Now, about that $20...)
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Re: Slot Car Corner Service

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:27 pm

I was told Dum Dums are on back order :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:08 pm

Naw, we're still here!!
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby jcis4me » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Hey I resemble that remark !!!!!
Aloha
jcis4me
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby rbianchi » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Give Dickie a break. Robin told him he had to clean the windows on the house and you know how much he hates that now!!! Besides, he got a few slivers rewiring Bun-E-Hole Raceway this weekend :violin: !
rbianchi

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:28 am

You guys need any help? I don't like to brag...but I am pretty good at this track building/wiring gig. It only took one weekend to be trained properly :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Derby City Speedway » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:54 am

Derby City Speedway
Derby City King

Postby Florida_Slotter » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:45 am

Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Postby nhdungeonracer » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:39 am

nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby RazorJon » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:19 am

they did have a bad storm, and with hostess gone maybe he ate all the dum-dums
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby FootScoot » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:43 pm

David your order was late because they were busy filling mine. :laughing-rolling: Worst part is I need some more stuff now. :cry:
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby dreinecke » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:39 am

Sadly, I need more stuff too...oh Santa...
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Reslotted » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:41 pm

Forgive me fellas, I have to break into a bout of seriousness for just a minute.
A fine fella called DR put me onto the SCC guys.
So I fired off a couple of emails to Dickie with all sorts of annoying questions.
The resulting answers were not only extremely helpful , but I also was given a bunch of advice on wheels and tyres.
He followed it up with a note when the tyres I was chasing arrived and all the measurements.

I cannot reccomend these guys enough, Outstanding service.
I've never seen anyone work that hard for such a small order.
But I will be back thats for sure.
Reslotted
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:02 pm

Ted, sure they are nice to work with when you're first starting out with them, but then the trouble starts ;)

Outstanding service is the norm for these guys!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby SlotCarCorner » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:24 am

SlotCarCorner
SCC Mechanic

Next

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale