[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Happy Thanksgiving Weekend

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:06 am

I know it is a couple days early, but I know some of you will be traveling and want to wish all of you out there a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving.

If you are here, then I am betting you have a lot to be thankful for. Just the fact you are in this great hobby says a lot. There are those that are not as fortunate.

So again, from our family to yours we wish you the very best this Thanksgiving weekend.

The General, Anthony & Harry
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Weekend

Postby Scatman1 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:08 am

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I give thanks to all my friends at HRW.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Scatman1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Florida_Slotter » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:18 am

Right back at 'cha!

When we gather with family and friends to give thanks, please include the men and women of our armed services who provide with us with the freedom and safety to enjoy the freedom that has been provided to us by both present and past military personnel.

We are truly a very blessed people.
Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Postby RazorJon » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:52 am

thanks Harry and family, I to wish all of our HRW fans a big safe holiday and forget the diets for one day
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby Florida_Slotter » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:41 am

Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:22 pm

Happy Thanksgiving HRW! Be careful on the road guys. You are important to all of us.

Stay safe while I'm making DRESSING for our meal. I'll take pictures to go with the recipe I did before. By next year, you will all be addicted to my grandmother's dressing, I predict. Good luck explaining that to the wives who take pride in their own version!
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby DaveKennedy » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:56 pm

This is my favorite holiday! Yes I love the food but it's a time I think to reflect on family and how much they mean to me. My mom and and inlaws are coming over and we'll be together all day... sure be a lot of fun.
I'm hoping that the whole HRW family has a safe and happy holiday!
DaveKennedy
Master Shutterbug

Postby moparjenny » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:19 pm

Have a great Thanksgiving holiday, everyone, and safe travels if you're traveling! :)
moparjenny
Cupcakes

Postby raceeng18 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:23 pm

Thank you Harry, same to you and your family and all that read this.

Joe F.
raceeng18
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby FootScoot » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Harry. We're already for it here. I got all my goodies just waiting to be prepared, and eaten. :)
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby dreinecke » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:09 pm

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I stopped eating on Sunday in preparation!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby ListerStormGT » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:31 am

Happy Thanksgiving everyone I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby youngster » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:33 am

I Have To Parrot ALL The Above; Have a Very Happy and SAFE THANKSGIVING;
I am verry Thankful for My Team HRW Family.

Youngster
youngster

Postby J Y D » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:40 am

I hope everybody has a great Holiday! ... J Y D
J Y D
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Nor Cal Mike » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:02 am

By all means everyone indulge yourselves on some bird and good cheer. We are at our eldest daughter's flat in San Francisco to celebrate our abundant blessings with her.
Nor Cal Mike
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale