[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Carrera Cobra's and Cheetah's are in stores

Carrera Cobra's and Cheetah's are in stores

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Carrera Cobra's and Cheetah's are in stores

Postby Cincyslots » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:29 am

These just made it into stores today. They look fantastic!!!

Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Carrera Cobra's and Cheetah's are in stores

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:33 am

Great news, they do look VERY well done.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Cincyslots » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:39 am

Now I need SCC to get cracking on tires for these and the AUDI!!

Bruce
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Scatman1 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:41 am

Way to start the weekend. :banana-rock:
Scatman1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby nhdungeonracer » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:00 pm

nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:10 pm

So who will be the one who reviews them?

Anyone care to step up?
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:14 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby dreinecke » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:41 pm

I'd like to see a comparison to the MRRC Cheetah side-by-side.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby zilger » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:48 pm

I've had both Cobras and the blue Cheetah on pre-order since they were announced.

I think I'm liking the red Cheetah better than the blue one. Might need to see if I can get that changed.

Brian
zilger

Postby Cincyslots » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:06 pm

Not the best photos but I think you get the idea. In 1 the MRRC looks bigger but the other 3 the Carrera looks bigger. The Carrera is wider and the MRRC is longer. All in all, the Carrera looks better........IMO!

Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby goosenapper » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:18 pm

Thanks for the side-by-side photos of the two manufacturers, Bruce. To me, the interior of the MRRC looks better, but Carrera wins on the body detailing. Would you be able to post similar shots of the MRRC and Carrera hardtop Cobras?
goosenapper
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Rooster » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:09 pm

So I get an email from Bruce letting me know my pre ordered Cobra (white hard top) is in :dance: . I stop by to pick it up......and there are the other Carrera Cheetah's and Cobra :doh: they looked AWESOME. So I tell myself :naughty: . But the :twisted: in me came out and said .... you know you want them. I tried to resist, but I couldn't do it :roll: . Man these things are just beautiful IMO. I did show a little restraint, as I didn't purchase the Audi..........yet. It is gonna be a fun weekend! I cannot wait to get em' on the track. :clap: :clap: Thanks for helping me support my habit Bruce! :lol:
Rooster
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:51 pm

Thanks for the side-by-side.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby acmost » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:57 pm

"Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in."
acmost
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Quickcars » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:03 pm

I saw the red one on the 'bay before I read this post. It really looks good. I wasn't expecting the 1/32 Cheetah to be released yet. Can't wait till it arrives!

QC
Quickcars
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale