[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Ford-Ferrari Wars - the Cars and the Builds

Ford-Ferrari Wars - the Cars and the Builds

Re: Ford-Ferrari Wars - the Cars and the Builds

Postby Audi1 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:18 pm

Got it - thanks!

Allan
Last edited by Audi1 on Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby gascarnut » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:26 am

My cars are pretty much done! A long session yesterday with some rather recalcitrant decals resulted in a slightly less than perfect Gunston Ferrari, but the overall impression is OK.

A little more testing this weekend and then into the mail by Monday night!
gascarnut
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:13 pm

They look very good to me, Dennis. And I am absolutely sure that they will be runners...................! :auto-layrubber: :auto-layrubber:

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:19 am

OK got the HRS2 Chassis under the body using the side mounting system. However one side is lower. How does that happen? How much clearance is required to be legal? I can get a gift/credit card under one side. May remove and try to get the other side higher. Then I may just put post on it. Currently no float with the side body mount.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:03 am

We want 1mm of clearance, Arrold. Mostly to prevent possible damage to people's tracks. Two credit cars would probably do that.....unless it's a very fat card................... :lol:

The car looks good!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:38 pm

If it requires 2 credit cards I better change to post mount. I don't think I can get 2 credit cards under it with side mounts.The card is .6mm and I believe most proxies require 1mm min. Looks like I'll be going to post mount. Should have went with my gut and done that last night. Now to get it done. Looking to have cars in the hauler tomorrow.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:03 am

OK removed the side mounts and making post for the Ferrari 512. I have finished with my GT40 but I can't duplicate the fastest 20 lap time I had before truing the tires. With Slot.it motor stock with untrued PG tires 20 laps 58.96 fast lap 2.91. Tires trued best I could get was 1.00.00 fast lap 2.91. Paranha motor best 20 laps 59.64 fast lap 2.88. or 1.00.00 fast lap of 2.80. I have turned all the screws trying to duplicate that 58 sec time but it is not to be found. I'm done
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:41 am

Looks and sounds ready to me, Arrold.

I'll look forward to running them both when they arrive.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby gascarnut » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:00 pm

gascarnut
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:17 pm

Thanks Dennis for the tip. Cars at the yard ready to be loaded on the hauler. The Ferrari while heavier was eating the Ford's lunch.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:02 pm

Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:18 pm

What Tony said!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:13 am

You should expect my cars today.

Your item departed our NASHVILLE, TN 37227 origin facility on March 30, 2016 at 12:41 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:32 am

That's good news, Arrold. Thanks.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:30 am

Update.
Your item is out for delivery on March 31, 2016 at 8:21 am in MERRIMAC, MA 01860.

Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 10:24 am on March 31, 2016 in MERRIMAC, MA 01860.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to Ford-Ferrari Wars Proxy