[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Ford-Ferrari Wars - the Cars and the Builds

Ford-Ferrari Wars - the Cars and the Builds

Re: Ford-Ferrari Wars - the Cars and the Builds

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:48 pm

waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Audi1 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:32 pm

Might look better with tail lights.................... :mrgreen:

I like the nose and rear spoiler color with the Ferrari red; looks sharp!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:27 pm

waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:00 pm

Eehh, you just love the VW bus in the background!
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby TuscoTodd » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:45 pm

Paint / decals stripped from both of the bodies I am using for my entries!
Now to figure out what I want for colors! :D

TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby chappy » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:19 pm

Rob that looks great man.
You did a real, impressive job on it.
As I mentioned, my Ferrari is not Red,,,, but it is #23, can we be team mates lol
I got the chassis mated to the body and ran some test laps.
Still need a couple of things to do to the body. I had to use a black vacuuformed interior tray
just so things would fit inside.
I didnt realize how low the 312p sits
Pics to come
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby TuscoTodd » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:18 pm

Shot the base color on the Cobra and liked the color well enough I decided to use it on the GT-40 as well!
:D

TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby btaylor » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:17 am

Great Idea Todd! team colors! I tried that with my ROAR cars, but I used the same body twice, this is a MUCH better idea in my opinion.
I see the GT40 inserts on both cars? what a knockout combo!
Watching close on these

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby Audi1 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:31 am

Nice color choice, Todd. Looks good so far; idea of team car colors is a good one.

Looking forward to the progress on both of the blue oval cars.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chrisguyw » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:59 pm

Hello Folks, I have not seen much activity here recently......likely as this event is still a way off.......so.......in the interests of "activity"...I will post a chassis build!!

Nothing earthshattering....this is a completely unremarkable build of a Slot-it GT40....... I had nothing scratchbuilt on the shelf, and unfortunately no time to build one...(apologies to Allan).........does run well though!

As plain Jane as this is, at least I hope it gets a few folks in the mood to build/show their work

Cheers
Chris Walker

chrisguyw
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:14 pm

I have my sidewinder gears in house now - so I will be getting on my builds shortly! :)
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Pappy » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:18 pm

Mine is just about finished. It's a red Fly #28 Ferrari 512 body on a Slot It GT 40 chassis. Just got the tires in today,
Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:08 pm

Looks like it will run well, Chris!

I'm way behind due, primarily, to the prep on the cars for the GVSCC and Group 5 proxies. Ready to start work now!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby redlynr » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:19 pm

I put together my initial build yesterday... NSR Ford GT40 MK IV, black chassis and pod... Not bad... Gearing was a bit off for me, so I went to the store today to grab some gears. Much better, dropping two tenths. I might buck up for the stiff chassis and pod, but I'm really happy with it right now...
redlynr
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:15 am

2/10ths is good! I don't have any experience with the NSR Ford GT-40, but on the Mosler, I see a lot of white chassis with red pods......................going fast.............

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to Ford-Ferrari Wars Proxy