[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Ford - Ferrari Wars - Track List

Ford - Ferrari Wars - Track List

Ford - Ferrari Wars - Track List

Postby Audi1 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:48 am

I thought I'd put up a post on the track list for this proxy. We have 8 tracks so far, with 3 more invitations outstanding now. I'd like to get a total of 10-12, so that the cars get to be run on a good variety of tracks. If you're interested in hosting a round, then let me know and I'll add your track to the list.

1. Audi 1 - The River Run / Massachusetts - mid-April
2. Btaylor - Cherokee Point / Georgia - early May
3. Pappy - Herman P. Finklemeyer Memorial Race Park / Ohio - late May
4. Tusco Todd - UK Black at Mark's Model World / Ohio - mid June
5. Cloverleafracing - Track TBD / Michigan early July
6. D'Art - The Ring / Toronto, Canada - late July
7. Chappy - Lake on the Mountain / Ontario, Canada - mid August
8. Slotting since 1963 - Rhino River Raceway / The 1953 - Free State, South Africa - mid September
9. Munter - The Anaconda / New Zealand - mid October
10. Drw21 - Orakei Raceway / Auckland, NZ - late October
11. Gascarnut - Pebblestone Model Car Circuit / California - late November
12. Retro Racer 44 - Luf's Targa / Vancouver, Canada - mid-December (or after the GVSCC)

There is a chance that these cars will also run 1-2 rounds in Australia, which could push what is now rounds 11 and 12 to early 2017; more on that as we get further into the series.

If we can gain any time here, we will try to do it, so that we can accelerate the schedule.

Allan
Last edited by Audi1 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:32 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Ford - Ferrari Wars - Track List

Postby Retro Racer 44 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:46 pm

Luf's agreed to run a round on the Targa.

Keith
Retro Racer 44
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby gascarnut » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:05 pm

gascarnut
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:19 pm

That's great news, Keith! Always a treat to run on Luf's Targa.

Thanks for the pic of your track and the name, Dennis; I won't forget it again.....

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mikeinclover » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:52 pm

Alan I have three here that we can use if you like. Just let me know.
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:00 pm

Mike, that would be super! I'd really like to see a round run at one of your tracks. Your choice, road courses preferred. Let me know what one you think would be best. Thanks!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mikeinclover » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:42 pm

All three are road courses. On Carrera and two wood. You choose.
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:10 am

Let's make it one of the wood tracks; your choice. just post the name of the track and I'll put it in the first post. I think I know that one is the track that you run the Michigan 24 hours race on and the other may be your shop track. These cars will be motored up to 22kmanufacturer's spec, so the 24 hour track should be OK, as would your shop track. Either one; whichever is easier for you.

Best,

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:43 am

Good news! Dave West in Auckland, NZ has confirmed a track there for us to run these cars on. Here's a link to the track from the Auslots board:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j4l8stduocm3w82/IMG_1634.JPG

So, we now have 11 tracks confirmed; one to go to make it an even dozen.

Anyone with an interest in hosting a round, go ahead and post your track here.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Pappy » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:11 am

Allen, I could do one here at the Herman P. Finklemeyer Memorial Race Park.

If you are allowed to post a link that's on another slot car blog here on this blog I can do it. Other than that I have no way of posting a picture of my track. I have a new Mac Mini and I don't know how to do anything with it other than getting emails and getting on the web.

Butch
Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:01 pm

Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Pappy » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:37 pm

Hi Allen,

Oxford, Ohio. It's about 30 miles northwest of Cincinnati.

Butch
Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:31 pm

Thanks Butch. Welcome to HRW and the Ford-Ferrari Wars proxy! :text-welcomewave:

Here's a link to the Herman P. Finklemeyer Memorial Racing Park:

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby McLiams » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:25 am

McLiams
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:02 am

That is a sharp looking track!
Welcome aboard!