[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Ford - Ferrari Wars Proxy - Rules & Roster

Ford - Ferrari Wars Proxy - Rules & Roster

Re: Ford - Ferrari Wars Proxy - Rules & Roster

Postby chappy » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:35 pm

Wait theres a tuning stage,,, oh no ,,,
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby nhdungeonracer » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:17 pm

nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby Brumos RSR » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:58 am

Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:24 am

No problem, guys. I told the UK Customs agents that if they'd let me in and out of the country just this one time, then I'd send them Dickie's car, just as soon as I receive it. They mumbled something about long can motors, but I told them that the latest from the dungeonracer would blow them all away. So, they were OK with that.

As far as that card goes, Tony, that wouldn't buy me a leftover plate of fish n chips in this town ......!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:49 pm

Looks like I am definitely out of the race. Our cat jumped up on the track at the end of the straight, was surprised by the car at full speed a foot away, and hopped straight up, like cats do. Unfortunately, the car was caught by a paw ascending... It landed on the concrete floor at speed from 4 feet or so up, and busted the chassis and the body. I can fix it, but it won't ever be a racer again. That is, if I can find the rest of the pieces.

Sorry about that.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Z-carfan » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:19 pm

Ouch waay! That is a bummer.
My cat doesn't jump, she just sits there till the car hits her and she looks at it like 'why are you hitting me"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:38 am

Sorry to hear that, waay!

If you want to do a rebuild, then I'll make sure that your car catches up with the rest of them when you send it to me. If not, then I understand.

......... Sounds like a scrappy little cat, there......!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:02 am

spelling error... you put an "s" in front of crappy.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Audi1 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:33 am

OK - you are definitely awake and on your feet today!

Was that the red Ferrari with the aluminum-colored rockers and front? If so, double ouch!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby nhdungeonracer » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:46 am

Well, good thing I'm going thru the "tuning" stage...

Gave it a run on a friend's new road course today (I have an oval), and it ran like a sack of patooties. Haven't figured out what the problem is yet, but it sure was a dog. Not sure if it's a bad motor, wrong gearing for the motor, or something's dragging. My NC1 powered cars could keep up with it, that's how doggy it was...
Hopefully I can get it sorted out before the deadline in 2 weeks... :o
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:11 pm

Yep, Allan, that is, or was, the car. I think I can save the body, and of course the gears, motor and whatnot.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Audi1 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:30 am

Owwwwwww................

That was a great looking car.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby steeveew » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:54 pm

Allan,
Sorry for the delay.
Car # 7
Car type P68

Thanks,
Steve
steeveew
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:19 am

Thanks Steve.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:58 am

Welcome Home Allan.
Hope the time warp dosent take too long to settle out lol.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

PreviousNext

Return to Ford-Ferrari Wars Proxy