[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Ford - Ferrari Wars Proxy - Rules & Roster

Ford - Ferrari Wars Proxy - Rules & Roster

Re: Ford - Ferrari Wars Proxy - Rules & Roster

Postby SLOTTING SINCE 1963 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:43 pm

Had an issue with the couriers to get the cars delivered.
Looks like the problem is solved.
Can get them off by Wednesday 30th.
5-6 days to reach Allan. Sorry for delaying the start.
Allan I can't seem to send a PM from my phone.
Please add a Ford P68 # 63 to the entry list.
Richard
SLOTTING SINCE 1963
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:24 pm

Mike, it looks ready now.....................!

Steve, you car is in-house; arrived today. For someone who's never used rubber tires before you sure got this one moving, at least on my track. Check out the Grid and Driving Impressions threads.

Richard, great to hear that you've got your car transport issues squared away. We look forward to running #63 in this series!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Smokeio » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:43 pm

Hard for me to test a non silicone car so I'm really not sure how it will hook up. It ran pretty quick for me on my test track with rubber tires so off it went. Good luck to all!
Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby redlynr » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:12 pm

Allan, I have used them before at least once, SCI canam 2012 or something... Just not my forte, as I have no place to test, as Smokeio...

Good luck to all. Going to be very interesting, this one.
redlynr
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Smokeio » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:03 am

Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby redlynr » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:23 am

Yeah, I just popped them in the microwave for a bit, good as new.
redlynr
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Smokeio » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:34 am

How could I forget about that trick!
Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby redlynr » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:39 am

It's the fargal pin V2.13 that really does the magic, though...
redlynr
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:17 pm

Did you microwave your fargal, too..............?? ;)

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:55 pm

Well, tomorrow is the 28th; just 4 days to the deadline and still 21 confirmed cars yet to reach their destination. I hope that a lot of cars will be hitting the mail tomorrow. .................

Good luck finishing up your cars!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby McLiams » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:02 pm

Scratch the #98.

Mc
McLiams
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby steeveew » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:01 pm

Allan,
My car is supposed to be there on Tuesday,according to USPS.

Steve
steeveew
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby gascarnut » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:29 pm

My cars went in the mail tonight, should be in MA by March 30.
gascarnut
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:45 am

Mc, very sorry to hear that; what happened?

Steve - thanks, I'll keep an eye out for it

Dennis, great, will also be looking for your cars, too.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mrollingthunder » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:19 am

Guys,

I've been looking forward to this proxy for months , and despite teaching full time, and spending the last 8 weeks literally working 7 days a week 18 hours a day to get my HS.FIRST Robotics team ready for competition, I actually managed to complete a car and had it ready to ship. I actually didn't see my actual home in 53 days, choosing instead to stay in the city rather than lose two hours a day commuting.

In a nutshell, we got creamed at the event, but it was well worth it as I work with the poorest kids in New York State in the poorest inner city school...but the kids pulled it off without rest, arrest or incident!

The event ended Saturday with plans for me to express the car to your end of the world, but my wife insisted that she had missed her winter break due to me having worked through it with the team, had the car packed as soon as we dropped off the pit, tools and robot, and we left for Virginia for a week for Spring break.

However, the cars (yes, I had one for another proxy ready as well) got left behind, and we won't be returning until the 4th, so I'll be a DNA this year. I actually have a new 3d printer in the lab so I printed the entire chassis

Keep a place in the pits for me next year.

Don M
mrollingthunder
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to Ford-Ferrari Wars Proxy