[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - It's time to ROAR!

It's time to ROAR!

Re: It's time to ROAR!

Postby HRWJim » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:55 am

Ok so I did some digging and found an Eldon Prosche RS 61 body in my well organized work area? LOL . It's large for 1/32 scale but should be workable. Just missing a headlight. Jim
HRWJim
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby studioRS » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:27 am

This is good and I think I've got an older Porsche to enter… :-) I'll help out as usual with a ROAR rallye plate and decal set. Choose your numbers wisely!
Cheers, Thompson
studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby btaylor » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:33 am

Thompson, Thanks for jumping in like this! I would have thought the Pan Am would have beat you down!
What did you think of the Concept I sent you?

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby studioRS » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:57 am

studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:58 am

Hi Allan , get me on that list, and if Possible could I use number 23?
Cheers
Bob C
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby btaylor » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:02 pm

Got you covered Chappy, Ill get it posted.
Bobt
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby Audi1 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:50 pm

Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Retro Racer 44 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:09 pm

I'm in for #44 and #45. I'll have to decide whether to enter a car I already have built or build new ones, but I still have some left over after the Panam, U13 and Last open road, and all of these are similar cars.

Keith
Retro Racer 44
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby studioRS » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:14 pm

And yes, please add me to the list, thanks.
Cheers, Thompson

#50 / Porsche 718 RSK / Ken Miles
1959 Santa Barbara Races - Class Modified 2000
http://www.racingsportscars.com/chassis ... 8-013.html

NOTE: my father took the above photos of the RSK at the race, I scanned the 35mm slides and submitted to racingsportscars.com.

I bought this last year, now I have to finish it!
studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby btaylor » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:25 pm

Oh yea! That is one of my favorite cars! I have three original bodied Strombecker versions of that car.
And i will ad you to the list right now! great!

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby btaylor » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:32 pm

Sorry Keith, i had missed your post! I put you on the roster, didnt catch what kind of cars though?

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby Audi1 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:37 pm

Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappyman66 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:08 pm

I am definitely in. Have one car ready to go:

My own casting off a Maisto diecast with an Artin motor......sweet.

I will manage another car too......but not sure which body I will be using........too many choices :lol:

Thanks for putting this together - love these cars!
chappyman66
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SLOTTING SINCE 1963 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:20 am

I am in # 63 please. Will host as well, same deal on shipping as with PANAM. Cant wait!
SLOTTING SINCE 1963
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby btaylor » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:35 am

Great! Glad to have you in this race Richard! I will get you on the roster, and let everyone know that the cars will ROARing to SA!

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

PreviousNext

Return to ROAR Proxy