[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - ROAR back in Canada - The Ring

ROAR back in Canada - The Ring

Re: ROAR back in Canada - The Ring

Postby TuscoTodd » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:09 am

GREAT looking pics and narrative!
:D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Qualifying Results

Postby DArt » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:15 pm

DArt

Postby Retro Racer 44 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:53 pm

Great pictures and reporting, Art, but it seems the photographers missed a few cars when they were doing the best of the rest. I would love it if the "Bluesome Twosome" were fifth and sixth, but the numbers say otherwise. Either way, this was just qualifying, and the numbers don't really count, but a few team owners may feel miffed that their cars were missed by the cameras.

Bring on the race. The suspense is killing!

Cheers,

Keith
Retro Racer 44
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:34 am

Nice - three Chaparrals at the top of qualifying............I like that result! Could bode well for the team standing for this, the penultimate Round.

Good luck to everyone in the race!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SLOTTING SINCE 1963 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:47 am

What a story!!!!!!!! and great pics as well !!!!!!!!
The Ring looks awesome. I just love a three lane routed road course.
WELL DONE Art and many thanks.
Richard.
I do notice the # 63 Jag leaning to one side.
SLOTTING SINCE 1963
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:02 am

Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SLOTTING SINCE 1963 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:37 am

Yes I did , but that was for the ovals and not the road courses ........!!!!!
SLOTTING SINCE 1963
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:38 am

I keep forgetting you oval track SA guys............................ ;) :lol:

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby sadco racing » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:42 pm

Any chance we'll ever get the race results, it's been almost five weeks, darned if I can get my mind around this one. Should I expect to see my car again or go ahead and write it off and chalk it up as lesson learned and think twice before entering another proxy.
sadco racing
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Rleog » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:29 pm

It's very frustrating to keep checking into HRW and repeatedly finding no proxy reporting. One of the problems seems to be that no expectations or guidelines were set upon the track hosts at the beginning of the proxy. Cars languish for weeks at a time with no apparent activity. Races that last for 25 seconds count the same as races that last over nine minutes. Hosts appear to be free to run the cars as they choose. My enthusiasm for this type of proxy is gone.
Rleog
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:33 pm

Hi Steve and Bob. I'm sorry about the delays in posting the results of the Round at The Ring. I will message Art again and ask him to post them as soon as possible. I think that his reporting for this Round has been very good, but I do agree that it would be nice to see the results as soon as possible.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Retro Racer 44 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:17 pm

Agree Allan, but also where are the cars? Have they been sent on to the next venue?
Retro Racer 44
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:53 pm

No, they are still with Art. I have not heard from him since his post on the qualification run; although he did tell me that the race had been run and is complete. I have sent several PM's via the HRW board, none of which have been opened, and several emails, which I think have been received. I don't know if he's OK or what the story is.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

The Race

Postby DArt » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:27 am

DArt

Postby TuscoTodd » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:01 am

Thank you for giving the Ohio based Chaparral team a great run and for sharing the great pictures!
:banana-dance:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

PreviousNext

Return to ROAR Proxy