[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - ROAR Proxy - 1st Round - The River Run

ROAR Proxy - 1st Round - The River Run

Re: ROAR Proxy - 1st Round - The River Run

Postby urbanwarrior » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:00 pm

Excellent job Allan. Your track is beautiful and should be on its way to being rubbered in now.
Congratulations to the podium finishers.
On to the next one.
John
urbanwarrior
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:13 pm

Great Job Allan and the Boyz.
Thanks for getting us started in such great fashion.
Congrats to the podiumites and the computer tech crew.
And thanks to the Burger Palace for keeping you guys going .
Nothing like starting a series off on the right foot.
Well done
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby TuscoTodd » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:32 pm

Congrats on the successful kick off to the series guys!
Looks like it was a great time! :D

Here is the Google Docs summary on both the individual runs AND the team standings! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
(to see the team standings, click on the "Team Stats" tab at the bottom of the sheet underlined in green)
Last edited by TuscoTodd on Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby chappyman66 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:24 pm

Way to go, everyone!
A great start to the series. Thank you to Allan for hosting and to all the drivers for putting in the time to race our cars. It's much appreciated.

Looking forward to seeing the videos.
chappyman66
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Retro Racer 44 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:07 am

Woohoo and Boohoo x 2!

Woohoo, my little blue tub came in fifth, quite exceptable for the first run, and if I read it right, puts him on the team podium.

Boohoo, I lost my teammate. Bookie, if you can fix whatever is the problem with your car and catch up to the rest of us somewhere along the line, do it. It is for the fun of it after all, and there will be lots of time to catch up.

Boohoo, my blue Jag sort of let his team-mates down a bit, but hey, it might do better next time. My other proxy cars that have run in Canton have loved the big commercial tracks there, my Jag might also.

Thanks all for a great first round of ROAR.

Keith
Retro Racer 44
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby McLiams » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:59 am

Allan, Ernie, Jeff, Josh, and Matt:

Thanks for your work, and rework on the River Run leg.

Congratulations to the step-standers.

Anybody know where the catnip is?

Mc
McLiams
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SLOTTING SINCE 1963 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:03 am

Thanks Allan and team, job well done.
Congrats on your 1-2 Mr Jarvis! Your a hard man to beat.
Team Jag have had a re-think. Going to cock the tea and go onto the hard tack!
Richard.
SLOTTING SINCE 1963
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:03 am

Thanks Sir Richard! That #63 car is a real beauty; both from the "pretty girl" standpoint and from the performance standpoint (fast and easy to drive). The time that you spent tuning the chassis really paid off. It doesn't get any closer than the 2nd/3rd place finish in yesterday's race; having to go to fastest lap when the fractional laps were equal is a pretty rare event. I predict that you're going to see more than your fair share of time looking down from the top of the podium as this series continues!

Allan
Last edited by Audi1 on Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:04 am

Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby McLiams » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:36 am

:text-yeahthat:
McLiams
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:06 am

Glad to assist guys!
Looking forward to adding my own data to the mix in the very near future! :D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Audi1 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:28 pm

OK, better grab a 6-pack of beer and big bag of popcorn............8 videos of the race headed your way; 2-3 minutes each..................! I tried to get as many of the different car combinations as I could..... Enjoy!

As you can see, there was a lot of good, close racing! These cars are a blast to drive; all of them!

Josh will put up some more pics/videos tonight.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby McLiams » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:36 pm

Maybe it's because they were uploaded so recently; but all show up as "This video is private." and just a fuzzy roll to the screen.

Mc
McLiams
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:41 pm

Uh-oh, I may have to re-do my approach here. This is the first time that I've used YouTube. I may have marked them private. I can go back in and mark them all public, that may do the trick. They look great on my screen!!

Thanks for the quick feedback on this problem.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:46 pm

I just changed them all to public. See if the links work now. If they don't, then I'll have to link them to this thread again. Thanks.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to ROAR Proxy