[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - A Banner for the ROAR Fun Run

A Banner for the ROAR Fun Run

Re: A Banner for the ROAR Fun Run

Postby studioRS » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:26 pm

That's awesome, glad to have my designs going all over and you guys enjoy it. Sorry the poster is all cocked sideways, that's the only option Zazzle had for creating posters, they didn't have a size that was vertical. You could rotate the art 90 deg, so I thought, what the heck just rotate it!
Cheers, Thompson
studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby urbanwarrior » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:16 pm

Just ordered my shirt. Excellent design and thanks for your contribution to the ROAR.
John
urbanwarrior
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:50 pm

The 48' x18" ROAR banner has arrived and will be flown at the qualifying on the 14th and at the first race on the 18th. I think it looks great!

It will be shipped with the cars to each of the tracks in this proxy fun run.

Thanks again, Thompson!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby studioRS » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:52 am

You are welcome! Glad it arrived so soon.
Cheers, Thompson
studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby studioRS » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:55 am

studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby studioRS » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:06 am

Just a quick heads up…

Zazzle is running a 17.76% off all orders.
Celebrate Independence Day!
LAST DAY!
Use Code: CELEBRATEUSA

http://www.zazzle.com/studioRS?rf=238441637535708522

White American Apparel T-shirt, Made in the USA :auto-checkeredflag:
Back
Front

20" x 24" Poster
studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:27 pm

Hey guys - got an email about the CELEBRATUSA code being extended and thought I would see if there was any additions to the page and found that they are running a one day 25% off sale today!

25% Off All Tank Tops & Tees | 15% Off All Orders! TODAY ONLY! Use Code: TANKTOPSTYLE

In addition to ordering up a replacement for the Maverick Proxy shirt I accidentally snagged/tore - I found that you can also modify the background colors and add text to the ROAR shirts!
So for grins, I ordered up a second one - this one with a blue background on the back panel art and a yellow background on the front panel.
Pretty cool that they provide options like that!

Thanks again for making these available Thompson!
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby McLiams » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:26 pm

Made my order in response to the 1776 sale. Won't be ordering from Zazzle again though, given that the next day a different sale is for a better discount. Glad to have made some contribution in response to StudioRS excellent work on the poster and shirt, however.
McLiams
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby studioRS » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:42 am

That was very nice of you to help out. Honestly, I didn't know of the other promotion until I saw it just as you. I would have alerted everyone had I known of their marketing tactics... Now we know, check back daily after a promotion. Today's discount is 15% off, so you still received a good deal. I wonder if you sign up for emails, they will leak the deals early? (I'll have to check my store settings to see if I am signed up). Given my prior alternative of on-demand printing, I'll stick with selling on Zazzle and exclusively American Apparel, Made in the USA clothing. I'm glad to donate all my hours of design time and have the gear available to all here on HRW.
Cheers, Thompson
studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby McLiams » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:24 am

Thompson,

Having had some time to simmer down...the incident really is not much different than any other retailer; and there is that Made in the USA thing they have going on. Hissy fit over.

Mc
McLiams
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:52 am

Dont feel too bad Mc, I ordered mine when there was no discount at all.
Thats sales for you and Thompson hasn't got any control over the prices Zazzle uses.
But I feel they are worth it being US made .
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby studioRS » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:07 pm

Nice, glad you are all good ;) Yes, I will ONLY sell Made in the USA American Apparel clothing!

(sorry to side track on the OT, but…about the experience I've had with my one American Apparel T-Shirt…)

Last year we were visiting my family in SoCal and the wife and I were in Pacific Beach. We had walked about 5 mi and just after watching a fisherman reel in Bonito from the end of the pier, we decided to stop at the Pacific Shore Beach Club for a cold one.

Bonito

Cold one! Pacifio on tap, yummy.

View

So, long story short… I bought a PB Shore Club black 100% cotton XL T-shirt and it is from American Apperal. I had it on the other day and thought, this is absolutely the finest, smoothest comfiest T-Shirt I own.
http://pbshoreclub.com
studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:22 pm

WhooHoo! Received my first shirt order and these are NICE!!!!
Great work on the art on these Thompson! Plus a big THANK YOU for the change to the American Apperal shirts! The quality of these shirts is notable over the previous shirts!
Looking forward to getting my replacement Maverick shirt printed on these - going to make for a nice upgrade! :D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby urbanwarrior » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:34 pm

Got my T-shirt today. Great looking design, thanks again Thompson.
It arrived just in time for me to wear it and show it off at my clubs Saturday race tomorrow.

John
urbanwarrior
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:11 am

I got Ernie's 3XL T-shirt when I arrived home yesterday. There's a Fed Ex package that needs signing for that, I think.........., contains the rest of them. I should have that today (I hope).

The white T looks great! Ernie........you're going to like it!

Great shirt deign, Thompson! Thanks again for it.

Now, about that ROAR baseball cap................... :think: :D :lol:

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to ROAR Proxy