[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - ROAR - The Pot of Gold at the end of the Rainbow

ROAR - The Pot of Gold at the end of the Rainbow

Re: ROAR - The Pot of Gold at the end of the Rainbow

Postby btaylor » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:51 am

The Vendors on HRW never cease to amaze me. they always step right up for things like this.
Nothing says that they are involved with more than profits, than the generous prizes they contribute to our events.
Very nice gesture once again!
thanks guys

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby chappyman66 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:33 am

indeed. These folks are very considerate. When this was first discussed, it was a fun run to put together some roadsters. As with most proxies, I expected a few tracks.
I entered only because I had a couple cars that I was working on anyway....nothing that was designed or intended to win a proxy since it was a fun run.

Now, it's morphed into a huge series...I won't see my cars for almost a year, and they will run (or hopefully run :lol: ) on tracks around the world. Not to mention that vendors have chipped in and provided actual prizes for the top finishers. I don't expect to be in that august company......but it does impress me that they support the hobby this way.

:text-thankyouyellow:
chappyman66
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:45 am

WOW! That is awesome!
While I doubt my vintage bodied rides will be anywhere near being in contention - the fact that we have vendors donating for the top finishers is too cool!
Thank you very much Harry, Slot Car Corner and Changing Gearz!!!
:banana-dance:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby McLiams » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:37 pm

McLiams
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Changing-Gearz » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:54 pm

Thank you to Allan for organizing this event! Very happy to offer up a 2nd place prize.

I'm just finishing up the press release for what will end up being the 2nd place prize today.... Once that hits the world airwaves (Hope to be tomorrow...), I'll announce the prize here....

I'd like to think there will be a few people looking to finish second!! :lol:

I will also throw in 2- 3D printed chassis for the random drawing..... Each winner gets their choice from what we offer...

Good luck to all - but especially the Jag entry of Rleog (Bob) running a CG Slotcars - 3D printed - universal chassis!!

I just wish I had the time to build a car to enter..... :auto-driving:
Changing-Gearz
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Rleog » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:01 pm

Just keep your design team working on product.
Looking for a 2nd place finish!
Rleog
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:12 pm

Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Rleog » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:20 pm

A wife, three great kids, a full time job, driver tutelage for a f2000 driver/owner.....
Oh, and there's this thing called Changing Gearz.

C'mon, man. Where ya been? :violence-smack: get that car ready!
Rleog
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to ROAR Proxy